• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

From Staff Real People

I’m pretty good at remembering people from retreats, but that particular retreat was one that got eclipsed by *cough, choke* a wedding that threatened to take over the planet.

Otherwise, I’m sure that I would remember you :)

I’m pretty good at remembering people from retreats, but that particular retreat was one that got eclipsed by *cough, choke* a wedding that threatened to take over the planet.

Otherwise, I’m sure that I would remember you :)
I wasn’t at that one then.

I love how you think, but that could be quite the mess.
How do we handle the inevitability of someone getting downvoted? Or does it just become a participation label?
1 Samuel 25:22 (KJV)
So and more also do God unto the enemies of David, if I leave of all that [pertain] to him by the morning light any that pisseth against the wall.

Maybe anyone that can hit the wall from three feet away without surgical enhancement gets the title?

Hmm I always thought it had more to do with what was swinging around underneath the plumbing.

Hmm I always thought it had more to do with what was swinging around underneath the plumbing.
Maybe it’s assumed that they come as a set?
But I get your point.

Do I have to have attended a larger regional gathering or does meeting with others here multiple times count at all?

If someone who has been already confirmed as a "Real Person" has met @paterfamilias in person, let me know and I'll give him that label.

Same goes for anybody else who should be labelled as such and is not yet.

@Keith Martin i belive the dj is calling you to the main stage. Let's throw @NickF under the bus as well

Last edited:
All I know is, I was in doubt about being a Real Person, BUT Biblical Families helped me know that I am Real and that I am NOT a figment of my imagination. :cool: Thanks, BibFam.

I'm a real person, and met Nathan and his wives, along with mine, in 'real personhood,' long before there even WAS a BF. (or, for that matter, nearly as many fake persons....much less fake presidents.)

Done, in case you were in any doubt you are now a real person (thank @NickF).
Cheers @NickF
I am now transformed from an insubstantial mouthy mist to flesh and bone. Probably should hold all the ladies back, wouldn't want anyone crushed by the manic press of the crowd of matrimonially focused women.

I'm a real person, and met Nathan and his wives, along with mine, in 'real personhood,' long before there even WAS a BF. (or, for that matter, nearly as many fake persons....much less fake presidents.)
I’m sure that it’s an oversight on Nathan’s part.
You hadn’t posted is some time before we went to the real person classification, and no one went back through the list of inactive members to bring it up to date.
The classification is something that I don’t even notice unless I have questions about a person’s legitimacy. So I hadn’t realized that you hadn’t been tagged.

Back