• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

From Staff Real People

I’m sure that it’s an oversight on Nathan’s part.
You hadn’t posted is some time before we went to the real person classification, and no one went back through the list of inactive members to bring it up to date.
The classification is something that I don’t even notice unless I have questions about a person’s legitimacy. So I hadn’t realized that you hadn’t been tagged.
I hadn't really even paid any attention 'till I saw this pop up. Prolly 'nuff said... ;)

I'm a real person, and met Nathan and his wives, along with mine, in 'real personhood,' long before there even WAS a BF. (or, for that matter, nearly as many fake persons....much less fake presidents.)
Fixed!

Oh I see how it is. I can’t verify. It’s cause I’m short isn’t it? *goes to corner to cry*
There, there.
It’s going to be ok.
I suppose that it’s rough for some of you vertically gifted folks to meet someone who looks down on you.

There, there.
It’s going to be ok.
I suppose that it’s rough for some of you vertically gifted folks to meet someone who looks down on you.
It is! *wipes eyes, blows nose*

Is it too much of a stretch that @PeteR and @JWD1112 had dinner a couple weeks ago and I and JWD1112 made a joint submission for a chili contest last weekend? (We made ours kosher! We lost to bacon... Humph!) So, both JWD and I are real boys!

If someone who is confirmed as real tells me you're real, I'll give you that little label!
I'll just wait until then, there's no rush, it doesn't give you any special privileges, it's just a little green box.

If someone who is confirmed as real tells me you're real, I'll give you that little label!
I'll just wait until then, there's no rush, it doesn't give you any special privileges, it's just a little green box.
I can vouch for DawoodSaar, we live in the same city and he’s been over to my house multiple times to hang out and have dinner with my family.

Heck, I don’t even know if I’m considered “real” on here 😂 but I’ve met Pete and Brian S. in person and they can vouch for me 😄

How can I know I'm real without independent verification? A fact is not established until two or more witnesses correct? So I don't even exist yet! That's a horrible place to be... Just an ephemeral product of your corporate imaginations? The ontological paradoxes created by such a non-real entity interacting with flesh and blood humans! Paradoxes cause my programming errors and stack overflow loops... ERROR// Solution to paradox not found.

Back