• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat Sexual Duties & Children

True patriarchy means that men don’t get to butt in to other men’s homes. If what is being referred to here is that iron clad rule being enforced then you’re all just nuts.

You don’t get to sit in judgement of another man’s woman and you damn sure don’t get to call her out. Most men have all they can handle managing their own homes and in all my years I’ve yet to meet a man even remotely qualified to manage another man’s home.

Women are also on a journey from flawed brokenness towards a more perfect representation of the church. If they’re making progress then they shouldn’t be beat down for not being all the way there yet.

There’s no perfect men and there’s no perfect women. If we need to handle something with leadership then pick a moderator and start a conversation.
Amen brother!

True patriarchy means that men don’t get to butt in to other men’s homes. If what is being referred to here is that iron clad rule being enforced then you’re all just nuts.

You don’t get to sit in judgement of another man’s woman and you damn sure don’t get to call her out. Most men have all they can handle managing their own homes and in all my years I’ve yet to meet a man even remotely qualified to manage another man’s home.

Women are also on a journey from flawed brokenness towards a more perfect representation of the church. If they’re making progress then they shouldn’t be beat down for not being all the way there yet.

There’s no perfect men and there’s no perfect women. If we need to handle something with leadership then pick a moderator and start a conversation.
Double "Like"

Back