• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Somerville, Massachusetts Recognizes Multiple-Adult Families

Seems like a good thing, but if there's revenue to be made, I'm sure there will be a push to "register" those relationships...for a nominal fee...:D...a good revenue source, I'm sure.

Any bets on which municipality is next? I say Berkeley.
State? Probably Vermont.

I was never a fan of marriage “laws”. Neither for same sex, nor one man one woman. It took power away from the minister as a vessel of God, and into the power of the State. Fleeing a Communist country, you can imagine how I feel about an all powerful State. Peter’s response should be a model, when being confronted with choosing between man’s laws and God’s laws.

I was never a fan of marriage “laws”. Neither for same sex, nor one man one woman. It took power away from the minister as a vessel of God, and into the power of the State. Fleeing a Communist country, you can imagine how I feel about an all powerful State. Peter’s response should be a model, when being confronted with choosing between man’s laws and God’s laws.
You were doing great until you got to that “vessel of God” thing.
Marriage is between a man, a woman, and Yah. Saying vows in front of a community of believers is good, but not required.

Very well could be true. There’s still some programming to examine and dismantle.
This is the pattern:
1 Corinthians 11:3 (KJV) But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

And today's ministers are too ignorant to know the difference between what is holy and what is profane.

Holy matrimony means set apart mother-making.

What two men do to/with each other can never be that, it is called an abomination.
Abomination meaning it is just unhealthy and dirty getting sh!t on your d!ck and think it's fine. Edit if this speak is unacceptable.

Back