• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Staying healthy

I'm going to brag a minute. I went down 6 pants sizes. Organic Paleo biblically clean diet. I cheat and eat Goat cheese with honey as a treat every now and then.

Monday: burn out work out, jog 2 miles

Tuesday: DDP Yoga (not really yoga, no meditation crude, just resistance stretching), jog 2 miles once in morning, once in evening.

Wednesday: Heavy weight day, jog 2 miles

Thursday: DDP Yoga, jog 2 miles once in morning, once in evening.

Friday: Punching Bag 60 mins, P90 cardio work out, windsprints till my legs are jello and my heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest.

Saturday: rest

Sunday: DDP Yoga, jog 2 miles once in morning before service, once in evening.

Not to bad for a guy who was in a wheelchair several years ago and was he would never walk again if I do say so myself.

I'm going to brag a minute. I went down 6 pants sizes. Organic Paleo biblically clean diet. I cheat and eat Goat cheese with honey as a treat every now and then.

Monday: burn out work out, jog 2 miles

Tuesday: DDP Yoga (not really yoga, no meditation crude, just resistance stretching), jog 2 miles once in morning, once in evening.

Wednesday: Heavy weight day, jog 2 miles

Thursday: DDP Yoga, jog 2 miles once in morning, once in evening.

Friday: Punching Bag 60 mins, P90 cardio work out, windsprints till my legs are jello and my heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest.

Saturday: rest

Sunday: DDP Yoga, jog 2 miles once in morning before service, once in evening.

Not to bad for a guy who was in a wheelchair several years ago and was he would never walk again if I do say so myself.
DUDE!! I am so proud of you! The warrior lives!

That is awesome. Huge congrats. Keep it up!

Back