• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Summer 2022 family retreat - Knoxville area, Aug 18-21st - details are ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they settled the issue for us - by Friday morning they said 'nevermind', the other group took 18-21th.
So we are back to 4th-7th, sorry.
Should we ask them if 25-28th is available?

We're available 25th-28th.

Later is good

Later is good for us as well. Plus, we'll miss the dog days of summer...

But, happy with whatever you can arrange.

The later dates work for us better too.

So now they emailed and said we could have Aug 18-21st after all! I will confirm here again when we have a signed contract this week. I hope a bunch of you can make it Thursday afternoon, and we will all bug out Sunday lunch-time.

Sounds good to us. Thank you Nathan.

Thank you 😊

Don't think we would be staying overnight or anything like that, but since we live in driving distance of Knoxville, would just meeting you all and hanging out for a couple hours maybe be possible? I don't know if the DW would be willing but if she was, I wanted to know options. Thanks

@Farmer Moses that is totally fine! The only thing I can think of is that I would need to know what meals you would like to join us for on the day or days you come to visit. Closer to time we can talk again about it.

Excited!

Hi! Will there be anything for teenagers to do by any chance?
I guess it depends on what your teenager likes to do. There will be a gym for basketball and volleyball. We are also planning on some indoor games and crafts. The kids always seem to enjoy just hanging out or walking around the camp.

I guess it depends on what your teenager likes to do. There will be a gym for basketball and volleyball. We are also planning on some indoor games and crafts. The kids always seem to enjoy just hanging out or walking around the camp.
Awesome. I'll let her know. I guess my question should have been more "will other teenagers be there?" Lol, sorry about that.

Awesome. I'll let her know. I guess my question should have been more "will other teenagers be there?" Lol, sorry about that.
I don't know as of yet how many teenagers will be attending retreat. I will definitely keep you in mind and let you know as the registrations come in. I do hope she comes. I have known more than one kid/teenager who was mad they had to attend and then have such a good time with the other kids that they complained it ended too soon! :)

I don't know as of yet how many teenagers will be attending retreat. I will definitely keep you in mind and let you know as the registrations come in. I do hope she comes. I have known more than one kid/teenager who was mad they had to attend and then have such a good time with the other kids that they complained it ended too soon! :)
Lol that's great! I really appreciate you keeping me in mind and all of the information. She also said she would just like to go to relax in the hotel sometimes to get away from her brother haha. So either way she's pretty easy to please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back