• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Summer Retreat and Family Conference, August 17-20, 2023, Dandridge, TN

Added to Calendar: 08-17-23, 08-18-23, 08-19-23, 08-20-23

nathan

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
This is the 'big one' again, we are going back to same location as last year, they say they've fixed the A/C. At this location (a campground, with hotel-like rooms, but you have to bring your own linens), we can do our own meals, and generally be left alone. We will try to have some more organized kid activities, and will need everyone to pitch in, in one way or another. I already suspect a rather large crowd, (we had 130 at this spot once, can we top that?), lets make this a summer event to remember.

Discussion here. Details for signup may not go out til June, but the date and location are set.

Last edited:
FYI I have a Facebook group called Biblical Plural Marriage and advised anyone who needs council or information to come to biblical families. There has been some buzz about the retreat in my group so maybe some new folks will join. HalleluYah!

FYI I have a Facebook group called Biblical Plural Marriage and advised anyone who needs council or information to come to biblical families. There has been some buzz about the retreat in my group so maybe some new folks will join. HalleluYah!
Funny... I've mentioned it in some other circles and there is a buzz there, too...

@nathan when can we book to ensure an on property room?

Funny... I've mentioned it in some other circles and there is a buzz there, too...

@nathan when can we book to ensure an on property room?
The location is booked! Registration will probably go out sometime in June.

Just to be clear @PeteR and @Hisdaughter, or anyone else, please do NOT share location details with anyone on your sites, please refer them to retreats@biblicalfamilies.org for the protection of all those attending retreat. Thanks.

I
The location is booked! Registration will probably go out sometime in June.

Just to be clear @PeteR and @Hisdaughter, or anyone else, please do NOT share location details with anyone on your sites, please refer them to retreats@biblicalfamilies.org for the protection of all those attending retreat. Thanks.
I refer anyone to biblical families.org

Last edited:
Can anyone join the Facebook group or is it by invitation only?

I'd like to be there. What are the rooms like? Standard hotel rooms? Restrooms and showers included?
They are simple rooms with private baths. It would be great to have you and your wife attend this summer.

Back