• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Summer Retreat and Family Conference, August 17-20, 2023, Dandridge, TN

Added to Calendar: 08-17-23, 08-18-23, 08-19-23, 08-20-23

Yes, there is tent spaces available with some electrical hook up, too if I remember correctly. I will double check that before sending out the registration form.
Excellent. My tent has a ceiling fan. 😊

Is there anything new about the retreat
We will have registration out around mid June. Dates are final so any flights or other plans can be arranged around August 17-20th. You are welcome to PM me if you have any specific questions.

Hey Julie, it's not Jack. It's Jennifer. Just trying to plan/budget. What's the cost of the gathering in August?

@julieb can you send me the info, please?

I just moved my ministry into a permanent location and I have been working like crazy to get everything and everyone where they need to be. Tentatively I am RSVP'ing that I will be there. And I Have a new to me vehicle! I will know more by July. When is the last day to RSVP?

This is the 'big one' again, we are going back to same location as last year, they say they've fixed the A/C. At this location (a campground, with hotel-like rooms, but you have to bring your own linens), we can do our own meals, and generally be left alone. We will try to have some more organized kid activities, and will need everyone to pitch in, in one way or another. I already suspect a rather large crowd, (we had 130 at this spot once, can we top that?), lets make this a summer event to remember.

Discussion here. Details for signup may not go out til June, but the date and location are set.
My wife jumped with joy to find out we had a retreat close enough to go! Also, it's near a lake, so there's going to be fishing (at least for us) and camping! Count us in, really looking forward to it!

My wife jumped with joy to find out we had a retreat close enough to go! Also, it's near a lake, so there's going to be fishing (at least for us) and camping! Count us in, really looking forward to it!
If pst retreats are any guide you might have a hard time finding the time for fishing. The fellowship is intense and damn near all encompassing.

Back