• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Summer retreat(s)

Hi all, so this has been tough - after hoping to do both locations, we had to focus on just one, and delay one until fall. But logistics for that didn't work out either, between cost and event-center or hotel meeting room restrictions. We've decided that we are not able to do any retreat this summer, and will turn our attention to later in the fall, when hopefully things will be easier. Very sorry.
Completely understandable.
My prayer is that we make it awesome!

Thank you, @nathan, for making the attempt to coordinate something.

I look forward to the next retreat, wherever it may be.

God bless everyone!

Agreed with above sentiments. Thanks for trying, but the stormy times do present a lot of chaos to try to work through.

Blessings!

Any other possible smaller south east, mini camping retreats?
A little more off grid of sorts is probably the way to go, might be able to be at one of our places? Just have to be careful with big brother enforcing his freedom fines etc.
How did we give uncle beastie such power? Is weird how easy it was to muzzle just about everyone, globally.
Pinky and brain finally got their way.
God is untimately in control, so is going to be a wild ride.
Blessings..

I’m looking for a tall girl, broad of beam and wide of stern. Good teeth, good hair, good skin. Able to submit totally, demonstrated good fertility in female relatives, good conversationalist, must like to dance. I should probably re-emphasize her beam and stern; broad and wide. Broader. Wider. And taller too.

I’m looking for a tall girl, broad of beam and wide of stern. Good teeth, good hair, good skin. Able to submit totally, demonstrated good fertility in female relatives, good conversationalist, must like to dance. I should probably re-emphasize her beam and stern; broad and wide. Broader. Wider. And taller too.
I like the fertility and the submission, and the good teeth, hair and skin part too.

In Vegas they are all rentals, guys.

In Vegas they are all rentals, guys.

Party pooper. OK got a couple of church signs that I found.

Bible Stud.jpg

2826936.main_image.jpg

It's a shame we can't have the retreat in Singapore:

Singapore sign.jpg

Missing the BF retreats?

It is not polygamous specific, but this might be a good stop gap until BF has another one:

https://www.koinoniafestival.com/

Four Sisters Ranch, Utopia, Texas October 2-4, 2020

Worship, Camping and Fellowship

Would love to be part of a BF contingent camping together there.
I am curious what the four sisters look like.

Back