• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

From Staff Support the ministry by browsing more securely with Brave!

I tried this but it makes me log in to every site all the time. It's not like you can just log in once and then do your business.

Hi @MeganC. FYI, I've read your entire polygyny blog outlining your polygyny experience.

It was great insight into how you started all the way through to where you are today. Thank you for sharing a part of your life with those of us who are seeking and willing to put polygyny into practice. I highly recommend others read it from the beginning (circa 2009).

Ok, onto the issue with continuous logging into every site. A solution would probably be to use a password manager, such as, KeePass. This will allow you to store your login/passwords encrypted and then auto-login to those sites.

Hey any updates on this? Mine still says this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210520-152411.png
    Screenshot_20210520-152411.png
    469.3 KB · Views: 8
I don't understand why it doesn't work for some of you. It works for me perfectly fine. I just donated. It might be time for Samuel to contact Brave and try and figure it out. Not today though.

Hey guys, just wanted to followup with this - and give a big thank-you to everyone who's been using the Brave Rewards for browsing for Biblical Families (or tipping from Brave as well).
I checked our account recently, and we have accumulated 572 BAT! (It's value is down with all crypto right now, so I'm going to let it ride for a bit.) That's much better than I thought we would do.

If you are seeing this and want to help, just see the instructions earlier in this thread. This is nice, because you know we don't really ask for donations outside of retreats (where we are just trying to cover expenses).

So we are going to put some of that towards a major forum upgrade in the next week (hopefully, unless we hit a glitch). I may start a separate thread on that soon, but we have been stuck on XenForo 1.5 for ~4 years, and we will update to the latest XenForo (2.2.8), which will bring us some nice features, and improve security.

Here's just some of what you can expect, from the major 2.0 release: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/whats-new-in-xenforo-2-0.133426/

Thanks for all the support, and if you aren't using Brave yet (and signed up for rewards), give it a try.

I checked our account recently, and we have accumulated 572 BAT! (It's value is down with all crypto right now, so I'm going to let it ride for a bit.) That's much better than I thought we would do.
To clarify what that means, right now that's worth $488 US. And that's from just 8 months! This is very significant and helpful.

The BAT generally sits around $1 US per BAT, though it floats each side of that. Right now it's sitting at 85 cents, which is awesome, but that's actually a low point simply because all crypto is temporarily down - it was sitting at $1 a week ago and is tracking fast back towards that again (it gained $3 between the time I started writing this message and the time I finished, so I had to edit my figures before I'd even posted it...), so by the time @nathan withdraws some to pay expenses it will likely be worth even more.

I’m glad to read this is paying off. I’ve shared our link with quite a few people, and I run it on all my devices. I was skeptical that it would actually produce real dollars though.

Back