• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

T-shirts

Cecil, I am in Columbus Ohio and know of a printing shop that made me one adult small shirt for ten dollars. I am sure we could get a good deal if someone picks the design and figures out an amount of each size we could get this up and going. If you would like some help with this just pm me

Paul not the apostle said:
Do not deal treacherously with the wife of your youth..
Get another helpmeet.

Good Mornin' Paul,

I gotta say, sometimes I totally crack myself up! Here's what I saw when I first read this...

"Do not deal treacherously with the wife of your youth...
Get a helmet."

ROFL,
Pearl

P.S. And, yes, I should put on my glasses before reading posts next time...but what would be the fun in that? LOL

"I love a wife who can change the tire on her car,
I also love the one who has her own newspaper."

"I love a wife who plays a mean piano,
I also love the one who is learning on the drums."

ARISE OH NECRO THREAD!

Sorry, just had to jump in, some of these are great! Some would need to be on a nightgown, cause there's not enough room on a Tshirt! Some need instruction manuals for the average person to figure out.

Here's my contribution, it's a unisex:

Front:
All the good ones are either:
1. Married
2. Gay

Back
We can help with #1

I do love the strand of three chords one, though I'm not a fan of the Male+Female+Female interlock pics I've seen. I like the biblicalfamilies.org logo, or, since I've no compunction messing with the symbol of Mars, something less... blatantly phallic like so (it would need refinement, that was 2 minutes in MS paint):

Attachments

• Symbol.png
    Symbol.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 106
Back