• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

T-shirts

And this one is especially for Bels. I plan to make it and wear it to church in the very near future. Will probably get told during worship practice that I don't need to keep it on, but my point will be made!
Slogan018.JPG

Might anyone guess that I like Yellow? :lol:

Many of these had me rolling... excellent!

Given that most churches wouldn't like us for long we don't belong to any. So I like that "Not a church member" T-shirt idea. :)

I wonder if it is better to be blatant with the message or to intentionally be vague to make people think. Love these, keep 'em comin'! ;)

Cow fam said:
I wonder if it is better to be blatant with the message or to intentionally be vague to make people think. Love these, keep 'em comin'! ;)
Depends on your mood, I reckon. Personally, I'm tired of being 90's sensitive while everyone else gets in MY face! :)

If we're planning on wearing them to church, planning a range of BF ties might be a good idea too, to cater for those of us who are looked at sideways for wearing any t-shirt to church!

Just the BF logo on a tie would be perfect for me.

For a t-shirt, what about something like (although it's too long-winded possibly):

Christ wants more Men
Men want more Women
Women want more Children
Children want more Pets

Or maybe that could be drawn as a family-tree-style diagram, just down to the children level?

I've got "The farmer wants a wife.... the wife wants a child.... the child wants a dog.... the dog wants a bone" stuck in my head (young children = childrens songs in the house!).

I'm also thinking of "As I was going to St Ives, I met a man with seven wives. Seven wives had seven kids, seven kids had seven cats, seven cats had seven kits, kits, kids, cats and wives, how many were going to St Ives?"

Could be cryptic with "Meet me on the way to St Ives" or something like that - maybe someone else has a good idea for how we can use this well-known riddle?

Or maybe a picture of a puzzled man walking to St Ives (signpost), seeing a man with only two wives and a couple of kids, with the slogan "Working on it"!

How about for the guy...

Married and Looking!
-Polygamy-
Biblical Marriage

I thought about just putting "Married and Looking" but thought adding something about marriage would be appropriate so people don't think he's looking for a one night stand or something... lol.

A range for men:
"One wife and counting..."
"Two wives and counting..."
"Three wives and counting..."
How many versions would we need to accommodate all the men here? :D

"God has made provision for ALL His daughters to have a Godly husband "

I found this one in a reply on a post cecil started

Put the biblical families logo and web site on the back and I would proudly wear it!!!

I found this T-shirt in a Thrift Store in Odessa TX during a "girls day out". I had a blast and got this for 50 cents.

SweetLissa

Attachments

• too much.jpg
    too much.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 369
Ecclesiastes 4:12 And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

If this hasn't already been said.

It is a size Small so it doesn't fit any of us. I intend to put it in a quilt sometime.

SweetLissa

So I cannot take the credit for this, but I saw it online it is to be worn of course by a woman. I thought it was totally clever and had to post it here as I may have it made or buy it online. It says, "It's not my day to watch him". Had a good laugh reading it. Haha

~Asia

Nope. I don't think anyone has had the money and the urge at the same time to follow thru. But they remain good ideas.

Back