• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Texas Hootenanny 2: Son of Hootenanny

I had plans to go but my Grandfather passed away friday morning. I hope to meet everyone at the next one.

Condolences, @Bear47. Hope to meet you soon.

Chris, the smart move last time was we set the date for TH2 while we were sitting around at TH1. We talked this time about doing this some more, maybe even monthly, but I never snapped to the idea of setting the next date while we were together.

I'll have to do some calendar Tetris to make all this work, and April is probably out altogether, but maybe a weekend early in May, back in Brenham? I'll call you with a couple of ideas as soon as I have some!

I had plans to go but my Grandfather passed away friday morning. I hope to meet everyone at the next one.

Sorry to read this Bear. I love the euphemism for death in the OT "gathered to his people". I hope your Grandfather enjoys his reunion and you all are comforted in your loss.

I look forward to meeting you at a future event!

Condolences, @Bear47. Hope to meet you soon.

Chris, the smart move last time was we set the date for TH2 while we were sitting around at TH1. We talked this time about doing this some more, maybe even monthly, but I never snapped to the idea of setting the next date while we were together.

I'll have to do some calendar Tetris to make all this work, and April is probably out altogether, but maybe a weekend early in May, back in Brenham? I'll call you with a couple of ideas as soon as I have some!

TH3 sounds good. Let me know what your ideas. I do not think we have too much going on in April.

I might set up some sort of lunch/dinner here in Austin for the meetup group during April just to keep the ball rolling and not give the impression that we were a one hit wonder.

P.S. I hope you all appreciate how hard it was to get those bunnies to come out on que. They can be so fickle at times.

Back