• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

The Couple Takes a Wife (1972)

Hey, my momma has dark brown hair. 🤔
Maybe we look for someone who reminds us of mom. 🤔
Well, Oedipus certainly did.

:rolleyes:
I definitely do. I'm a big fan of long black or dark brown hair. I like blondes and redheads too, but a raven haired beauty is the top of the list 👍

The wife has long black hair 👍

I also appreciate the beauty of women like Anne Hathaway, Liv Tyler, Salma Hayek, and Morena Baccarin, the woman from the Firefly meme the other day.
Oh, right; it must have been the hair pattern I was picking up on.

;)

You can't just be talking about general hotness. Everyone likes hot women. Pretty face, long legs, large breasts, long hair. Guilty. Like most men, I like the above. What can I say? ☺️
Nowhere will you discern condemnation on my part. Everyone has preferences, and I just noticed one particular commonality . . .

You are a bit of a regenerative agriculture celebrity. You might not be at the Joel Salatin or Geoff Lawton level, but a celebrity none the less. ☺️
I’m maaaaybe a Z list celeb. Right up there with J mallard the car sales guy local to me. 😆

Long legs?
They reach the ground, don’t they?

Slender with long hair is all I ask. This milk jug obsession isn’t my style, more than a handful is too much. But that’s me. I’m just a weirdo that thinks God is a polygynist, what do I know?

Slender with long hair is all I ask. This milk jug obsession isn’t my style, more than a mouthful is wasted. But that’s me. I’m just a weirdo that thinks God is a polygynist, what do I know?
Fixed it for you 😉

There’s no such thing as too much.

You can't just be talking about general hotness. Everyone likes hot women. Pretty face, long legs, large breasts, long hair. Guilty. Like most men, I like the above. What canI say? ☺️
Is three out of four okay? Asking for a friend.
For me, as long as it's the highlighted three.

;)

Actually, I'm fine with large breasts as well -- just definitely not a preference.

I would also do bald and/or short legs and/or butt ugly as long as a radiant spirit full of respectful cooperation shines from within. There's something deliciously sexy about Linda Hunt . . .

The manufacturers of back braces would definitely agree with you.
It’s a leverage thing, the bigger they are, the more the shoulders need to be thrown back.

Slender with long hair is all I ask. This milk jug obsession isn’t my style, more than a handful is too much. But that’s me. I’m just a weirdo that thinks God is a polygynist, what do I know?
One thing I can't understand for the life pf me is the obsession some men (especially black ones) have with women with big butts.

I understand a fit woman who does squats, but dang! Some people intentionally make them huge.

Back