• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

The Couple Takes a Wife (1972)

I wonder if men's view of breast size on women might parallel what I assume women would think about men and height.

Women in general seem to like taller men. That doesn't mean most women want a freakishly tall man. What they really mean is that they like men within a certain range (say 5'10"-6'4"). Most don't prefer a man that is 5'3", or one that is 7'3".

Likewise most men don't want freakishly big ones, though we certainly notice the average to reasonably above average ones. Small is fine too, if a lady is on the thinner and feminine side.

If a lady is heavy, hopefully she compensates, by being fun loving and a great cook.

For real

Dang it!
This talk about hotties and television programs from my early childhood reminded me of these women
Before the slow phone could load the pictures I knew that Charlie's Angel's would be there. And duh, Daisy Duke, Wonder Woman and whoever that was from Buck Rogers that I forgot existed are just as familiar.
We saw lots of 80's TV too.
Now I have not watched the teli in almost 23 years...and I joke that I have the kids to prove it. :)

Hey, my momma has dark brown hair. 🤔
Maybe we look for someone who reminds us of mom. 🤔
I wouldn't know about that. My hubby's mom is way shorter then I am....and rounder too. Me getting rounder was just never appreciated by him. Lol
He does seem to have a type though. His new wife and I have a fair bit in common. Including ring size, shoe size, and she can wear my dresses too!
I wonder if anyone in our small town will notice. *grin*

Before the slow phone could load the pictures I knew that Charlie's Angel's would be there. And duh, Daisy Duke, Wonder Woman and whoever that was from Buck Rogers that I forgot existed are just as familiar.
We saw lots of 80's TV too.
Now I have not watched the teli in almost 23 years...and I joke that I have the kids to prove it. :)

I wouldn't know about that. My hubby's mom is way shorter then I am....and rounder too. Me getting rounder was just never appreciated by him. Lol
He does seem to have a type though. His new wife and I have a fair bit in common. Including ring size, shoe size, and she can wear my dresses too!
I wonder if anyone in our small town will notice. *grin*
Your husband can really save a lot of money if his wives can share shoes and clothing 😉

He chose well

Your husband can really save a lot of money if his wives can share shoes and clothing 😉

He chose well
God is the best matchmaker! I didn't give Him a list when I prayed for the right husband. We didn't give Him a list to fill with a second wife. I got everything I wanted and more in a husband....and He exceeded all expectations I had again. Hubby's not complaining either. He never even imagined this new reality.

One thing I can't understand for the life pf me is the obsession some men (especially black ones) have with women with big butts.

I understand a fit woman who does squats, but dang! Some people intentionally make them huge.
Maybe Sir Mix-A-Lot can help you out with that one?

Back