• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

The futility of on-line dating (my little rant which may help you gain perspective)

That wasn't trolling. Chalk it up to a cultural misunderstanding.

Pilgrim's Progress is the second most printed book in the English language. Well deserved too; it's worth the read if you haven't.

This version is on audible and it's really good. It has a good narrator which makes it really easy to follow even though it's not in updated English.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191113-133959.png
    Screenshot_20191113-133959.png
    2 MB · Views: 11
The sisterwives site seems to be the one that does work the best. I have meet several from there. Mostly younger crowd and a lot of non believers, but there is a community there. Yes, more couples then singles, as usual, but the singles do pop up. They even have a forum there. I have always wondered if BF members could make a bigger presents there how that would change things. Also, wondered if there may be a way for BF members to get some kind of discount if they bring 'verified' people to their site.

The site admins are aware of BF and at one time offered a free trial month to all members of this forum. They may still honor it if you ask for it?

However, like the OP I have met few real prospects on online dating sites.

Reactions: Cap
This forum is no better than Facebook. Who the hell would want to be a part of a community just to be trolled ?

Consider me a non member. This is my last post and visit to this website.

Alas, I wish you were not so sensitive. I wanted to read the next chapter of the story! Did you meet with her? We will never know now...

In any case, I hope God continues to bless you, and you continue to appreciate his blessings.

And for those of us who don't post a picture of ourselves, what does that mean?
It's like putting your best photo forward.

And for those of us who don't post a picture of ourselves, what does that mean?
Idk, would they look like you?

Other me: Don’t post that, it could too easily be misunderstood!
Me: Naw, surely not!
Other me: No, seriously! Please..........oh crud

Idk, would they look like you?

Other me: Don’t post that, it could too easily be misunderstood!
Me: Naw, surely not!
Other me: No, seriously! Please..........oh crud

Other me: I think he's drunk.
Me: don't say that, he already doesn't like you.
Other me: who the cares.
Me: stop it.
Other me,: too late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Other me: I think he's drunk.
Me: don't say that, he already doesn't like you.
Other me: who the fuck cares.
Me: stop it.
Other me,: too late.
Wow

Is it that you are trying to get kicked off of this board?

Last edited:
Sorry I get tired of being the butt of everyone's joke.

I think I'll become a Mormon.
You ask a humorous question in a humorous thread and you get your feelings hurt when someone responds humorously?

Sorry I get tired of being the butt of everyone's joke.

I think I'll become a Mormon.
Mormons no like cussing. Neither do lotsa other religious folk.
Just sayin'.

Back