• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

General The mindset of cancel culture and BLM

Where are the BLM protests over the murder of black people in abortion clinics in the USA? I just read this;

In New York City, where Planned Parenthood is headquartered, far more black babies are aborted than are born alive (1,180 abortions for every 1,000 live births). The Centers for Disease Control points out that nearly half of all pregnancies among black women end in abortion (472 per 1,000), while among white women only 16 percent of pregnancies are aborted (161 per 1,000).

In fact, the abortion rate for black women is 36%, almost five times that for white women. Abortion is the number one killer of black lives in the United States. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, abortion kills more black people than HIV, homicide, diabetes, accident, cancer, and heart disease combined.

It only takes 1 side to start a war. And they're starting it. To deny it is happening does nothing to prevent it; it only guarantees you'll loose.
I'm not denying a war is being started. I'm saying you're misidentifying the enemy.
Yes. But not as one of them, but as an 'ally'. Useful idiots who will get what's coming in the end; people to be ruled over. In earlier protests, when they were more organized and less rioty, they used to have whites march at the back of the parade. Now they go around having white's confess their racial guilt and beating up those who won't comply or get uppity in their day to day life.
Yes, the whites are useful idiots. But the blacks in the protests are also useful idiots. The whole lot are the useful idiots - they're not the actual enemy. The actual enemy is the communists behind the scenes provoking it all, and using the lot of them.

Zerohedge posted a video today which I have not yet watched (low data until the end of the month...), but they give a good written summary. It is a 1984 interview of an ex-KGB operative discussing how communist revolutions work:
The ideal recruit for the KGB were rich filmmakers, academicians and cynically egocentric people. These people held the most potential what is required to destabilize a country are narcissistic, greedy and morally devoid people. He cites that KGB recruited Professors and civil right defenders to subvert and destabilize the country.
the moral fibre and integrity of the country is put into question, thereby creating doubt in the minds of the people.
Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial issues of less importance to create and compound a divide.
Incite unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of the government towards such disorders.
Breakdown the old moral virtues of honesty, sobriety, self-restraint, faith.
This revolution is following that exact pattern. Racial tension is simply the most effective lever they've found to tear apart US society - but the precise lever is irrelevant. What matters is who is pulling the lever, not what lever they're using. If you react by being torn apart, you're helping them win. Their intent is to persuade the USA to destroy itself.

Stay united, then work together to find the people pulling the lever. They're the real enemy - and if war is inevitable, at least make sure you fight against the actual enemy.

It's not so popular nowadays to point this out (because of 'deep state' implications) but J Edgar Hoover and the FBI kept tabs on many celebrities and influencers most likely for this reason. MLK had a big file. It seems as though the Commies were trying to influence his movement. Was it working? That up to others to decide, but he was a Republican earlier in life and tilted further left as time went on.

Edit: @FollowingHim, I don't want to sidetrack too much, but your mention of KGB is why I link Putin to this as well. He was KGB and would know firsthand how this works. I think it's a confederacy of multiple foes seeking to undermine our democracies and societies as we know them. This is not organic.

Last edited:
Edit: @FollowingHim, I don't want to sidetrack too much, but your mention of KGB is why I link Putin to this as well. He was KGB and would know firsthand how this works.
Understood. But I'd point out that the CIA and MOSSAD (could keep listing agencies) are also well experienced at doing the same sort of thing. Just because someone is linked to one of these many agencies does not necessarily mean they have a hand in this specific uprising. I wouldn't call that evidence of involvement - just evidence of having the knowledge to be involved if he so chose. As does every former CIA and MOSSAD agent.

Since the Great Society, most blacks have felt like the world has owed them something. They have pillaged many times since then, the worst being in 92. Everytime, you've got upper class whites who call us to sympathize with them, by meeting their demands, and letting most of them go. The upper class whites operate according to the mentality of not in my neighborhood. This has all culminated in the creation of one of the largest terrorist groups, BLM. They r one of the largest because they are funded by Kellogg, Target, Walmart, Twitter, Facebook, the Ford Foundation, and etc.

It is time for any group seeking to divide the country through violence to be arrested, and thrown into prison. After a few years in prison, most of them won't think about rioting again.

Understood. But I'd point out that the CIA and MOSSAD (could keep listing agencies) are also well experienced at doing the same sort of thing. Just because someone is linked to one of these many agencies does not necessarily mean they have a hand in this specific uprising. I wouldn't call that evidence of involvement - just evidence of having the knowledge to be involved if he so chose. As does every former CIA and MOSSAD agent.
Point well taken, but as a (now seemingly permanent) head of state with all the resources that come with it, I'd say not only knowledge, but will and interest. There are no competing interests in his country to stop hm either.

It's only a side issue in all this that I can't prove. It's just my hunch.

I have now watched the video I mentioned earlier, and highly recommend everybody does so. This is a 1984 description of the exact process that our Western societies (not only the USA) have been going through over the past few decades, which is now coming to fruition in the USA exactly as he describes. He outlines exactly how a society is subverted, links up everything (even pointing out the role of the homosexual lobby), and concludes that the only solution is religion. Absolutely gripping talk, 1 hour long. Watch it (even download it) before it disappears from YouTube, there's too much truth in it to last I suspect.

I have now watched the video I mentioned earlier, and highly recommend everybody does so. This is a 1984 description of the exact process that our Western societies (not only the USA) have been going through over the past few decades, which is now coming to fruition in the USA exactly as he describes. He outlines exactly how a society is subverted, links up everything (even pointing out the role of the homosexual lobby), and concludes that the only solution is religion. Absolutely gripping talk, 1 hour long. Watch it (even download it) before it disappears from YouTube, there's too much truth in it to last I suspect.
What has bothered me about this discussion is the lack of acknowledgement of the supreme puppet master, the enemy of our souls.
That this guy brings everything back to faith in the Almighty as being the only workable antidote proves the spiritual root of the problem.

We are in the first stages of the final countdown.

Wow. What a video. Taking over a country by war is the least efficient way. Subvert them into wanting to be taken over.

Only 16 minutes in and he already identified replacing religion with among other things, sex cults (LGBTQXYZ)
Also, replace traditional education with focuses other than learning (I.e. Focus children on their sexuality.)

Will watch more later, but this will give you goose bumps.

Edit:
He has another great point. It's a lie that we can legislate equality. Even scripture says we are judged by merit/ deeds. This is the opposite of BLM and the leftists that push social justice.

Destabilization is followed by crisis. Crisis is addressed in civil war or an invading army.
After crisis, the useful idiots (radicals, homosexuals, women's liberation) need to be controlled and are eliminated to bring "normalization".

Last edited:
Great video; reminds me of one of my high school math teacher's regular forays into attempting to explain to us how foolish we were to flirt with the romance of communism.

What's consistent between @steve's observation that we're paying insufficient attention to the manipulations of the Adversary and the degree to which fringe elements of our society work to destroy the foundation that is the only thing that prevents them from much greater suffering is a profound lack of gratitude: on the one hand a lack of gratitude to our Father for what He provides, and on the other hand a lack of gratitude to both the founders of our country and those who continue to fight for its freedoms. Either exhibition of ingratitude will lead to elimination of freedom.

Great video; reminds me of one of my high school math teacher's regular forays into attempting to explain to us how foolish we were to flirt with the romance of communism.

What's consistent between @steve's observation that we're paying insufficient attention to the manipulations of the Adversary and the degree to which fringe elements of our society work to destroy the foundation that is the only thing that prevents them from much greater suffering is a profound lack of gratitude: on the one hand a lack of gratitude to our Father for what He provides, and on the other hand a lack of gratitude to both the founders of our country and those who continue to fight for its freedoms. Either exhibition of ingratitude will lead to elimination of freedom.
This thought reminds me of the young person who gets fed up with having to listen to mom and dad and can't stand all their rules, then sign up for the military. That first day of basic training is a wake up call in gratitude.

I'm going to leave out the unsuspecting blacks who are in the streets feeling like they are fighting for justice and equality.
What I'm seeing even beyond the news reports are a lot of spoiled, privileged young people looking to shake off "the man" and rid themselves of the old order patriarchy. Little do they realize that if they are successful, they will be the first to be canceled since they have shown themselves to be most troublesome for a new regime. They will be longing for the days that they should have been grateful. Cancel culture is a lifestyle, always looking to cancel that which is inconvenient.

Did you notice how they blame patriarchy for the fruits of feminism?

"We dismantle the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work."

Did you notice how they blame patriarchy for the fruits of feminism?

"We dismantle the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work."
Is the solution to have father's work double shifts so that they can "mother" in private and then also bring home the bacon while mothers engage in justice work?

Perhaps they are suggesting that more women join their lesbianism and only engage in public justice work, not need go mother in public or privately?

Just for context now that the statistics are coming out, it turns out that the USA had more deaths from drug overdoses last year than ever before (a 30% increase year-on-year). 93,000 in total, 57,000 from synthetic opioids. Of those opioid deaths, the vast majority were from fentanyl. It wasn't the leading cause, it was "the primary cause" - according to the CDC themselves.

Yes. The drug George Floyd was taking. The one that makes you not be able to breathe.

Hmmm...
https://www.rt.com/usa/529213-drug-overdose-deaths-fentanyl-2020/

Back