• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

The Problem With Doc Being Single

steve said:
the big bear, cecil, is not TOO funny, he is just right.

i suppose that my presuppositional bone is broken, anybody have a spare splint laying around?

Well I was thinking about how we can know if anything really exists probably at least as early as 4th grade if not earlier, so most people do not understand me. Although frankly I would think most people would have thought about such basic questions by then. But people I know who understand pre-suppositional logic actually find a lot of the things I say hilarious.

Well this play-list might be a good start to fixing your "presuppositional bone," (if they really have videos from the nuclear strength apologetics series by Jason Lisle) but you probably meant that as a joke. Although when I saw his series he made a few errors but overall it is really excellent and very much worth your time and he does a better job than most other speakers I have seen. Although only 2 of the 4 dvd's felt worthwhile to me, but the other 2 were excellent, so I hope I posted the good half. (By the way I suspect that I am not breaking the law because someone else posted it on youtube not me.) He spent a whole dvd worth of material showing how to give presuppositional answers to refute angry peoples' email in a hilarious way (that was the part that did not seem as good to me, but it might help someone else.)

http://www.youtube.com/user/7BroncoBoy# ... C9015AF383

In Korea in only gets worse for women as they age and better for men. Because Korean women generally are only willing to marry men older than them, because of Confucian narrow-mindedness.

P.S. if you call me a racist, that is because you are culturally ignorant of Koreans

DiscussingTheTopic said:
In Korea in only gets worse for women as they age and better for men. Because Korean women generally are only willing to marry men older than them, because of Confucian narrow-mindedness.

Unless, of course, they are American ...

P.S. if you call me a racist, that is because you are culturally ignorant of Koreans

Or have failed to develop a taste for kimchee! :eek: :roll: :lol:

Getting back to the original topic: :D

nurshm2.gif

Doc, are you suggesting that prowling the nursing homes might improve your chances?

Now THERE's a truly unique idea. Enjoy!

Cecil,

The reason I like charts is I like to let the facts speak for themselves. It's 2 to 1 women to men in nursing homes....that's all I'm saying!

Doc

So should we men learn to play bingo? :lol:

Back