• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request This means WAR!!!

PeteR

Staff member
Real Person
Male
Good morning, all...

The entire US seems to be going nuts right now, and that is a bit alarming... BUT, the bigger indicator that something is going on is that not one, but two men contacted me last night/this morning with marriage issues that have suddenly EXPLODED.

It seems the enemy is on the prowl in a big way, not just at the macro level, but micro... individual families, as well.

Prayer and fasting are major weapons! Also, worship!! Focus where the Victor is! You will not win in your strength alone...

May Yah guide, strengthen and embolden us in this time of battle!!

Preach!
I believe that the spirit realm is riled up.

Keep in mind that, while as men we see danger looming and orient toward being prepared, most women have a much different reaction: it just freaks them out, then they try to go into denial about it, and that then leaks out through the seams in misdirected emoting, much of which will manifest itself as attacking her loved ones.

As men, we should as part of our preparation in the current milieu expect that this will happen. In our culture, especially under the influence of feminism, we have allowed women to go about life almost entirely unconscious of the grand security within which they can operate as if we don't live in a dangerous world, but when they see images and hear messages that tell them that law and order is breaking down, they are more likely than are we to lose some of their self-control in the realms of fear and anger.

It is our place to continue to be their rocks, even though in the midst of it they may be treating us as if we are also the enemy. Ground yourselves in our Father and His Son, and love your wives as They love all of us.

Keep in mind that, while as men we see danger looming and orient toward being prepared, most women have a much different reaction: it just freaks them out, then they try to go into denial about it, and that then leaks out through the seams in misdirected emoting, much of which will manifest itself as attacking her loved ones.

As men, we should as part of our preparation in the current milieu expect that this will happen. In our culture, especially under the influence of feminism, we have allowed women to go about life almost entirely unconscious of the grand security within which they can operate as if we don't live in a dangerous world, but when they see images and hear messages that tell them that law and order is breaking down, they are more likely than are we to lose some of their self-control in the realms of fear and anger.

It is our place to continue to be their rocks, even though in the midst of it they may be treating us as if we are also the enemy. Ground yourselves in our Father and His Son, and love your wives as They love all of us.

Except that there are lots of women defending the miscreants all over social media. And much more likely to than men.

Golden!

I do believe the war is in an elevated state right now! Many genuine believers I know are going through something. May Glory and Praise be the Yah, who has already ensured the victory, whether that be rebirth from ruins, security in the storm, or protection of what is already his! He is with me in my storm! He is, once again, my Rock and my Salvation. Let us humble ourselves and pray for our nation, for our brothers and sisters in Christ, while we seek his will for what is next, trusting him for what comes. Help us shine and trust Lord!

I like the song "Let there be PRAISE!" The verses really speak to my heart in every time.
Let there be praise let there be joy in our hearts. Sing to YHWH (the lord is the regular lyrics) give Him the glory, glory. Let there be praise let there be joy in our hearts. Forever more let His love fill the air and let there be praise.

He inhabits the praise of His people and dwells deep within, the peace that he gives none can equal His love it knows no end. So lift your voices, with gladness sing. Proclaim through all the earth that Jesus Christ is KING. (sing first part again then continue)

When the spirit of God is within us we will overcome. In our weakness His strength will defend us if His praise is on our tongues. So lift your voices. With gladness sing. Proclaim through all the earth that Jesus Christ is King! (sing first section again):)

Our lives are in His hands all ways, always. Some times just make us more keenly aware of that fact. He didn't lead the children of Israel into the wilderness to kill them off....but their lack of faith and trust made that judgment come upon them. I choose to believe he has blessed us....and I have no reason to doubt He can preserve us. I choose to hope and even expect good things.
In the movie Sully, that pivotal event could have ruined him financially.....but instead it gave him tons of publicity and launched his retirement business. All things work together for good..... so with that realization.....loving YHWH becomes the only thing that matters. IN EVERY TIME! ;)

Except that there are lots of women defending the miscreants all over social media. And much more likely to than men.
Because that is their way of trying to achieve peace. Accept everyone, love everyone, maybe they'll all be nice again. After all, the protestors are supposedly opposing violence and being violent in order to stop police violence, so supporting them is supporting peace... After a fashion. They may fear the violence - but support the violent people in hopes of stopping the violence before it reaches them. Obviously, this is not a conscious calculation, rather an emotional reaction.

Because that is their way of trying to achieve peace. Accept everyone, love everyone, maybe they'll all be nice again. After all, the protestors are supposedly opposing violence and being violent in order to stop police violence, so supporting them is supporting peace... After a fashion. They may fear the violence - but support the violent people in hopes of stopping the violence before it reaches them. Obviously, this is not a conscious calculation, rather an emotional reaction.

True.

I've noticed the herd has shifted in the last 48 hrs. There are still those as I said before but they're now starting to get drowned out by women of the political center reacting against the rioting and attacks on innocent individuals. Hence the 60% in favor of the military stepping in and 70% for the NG. That means the left has lost the middle, lost the moral high ground in this. If Trump doesn't act soon he's going to look weak in the eyes of a demographic that's actually in his reach, but with which he's struggled.

Amen, @rockfox. I worked the polls yesterday in Pennsylvania's primary. We live in what is concerned a bellwether precinct, given that, as far back as records have been kept our precinct has voted in majority for whomever ended up being President. I knew Trump would be President during the primary of 2016 when the largest bloc of Democrat voters wrote in Trump's name, giving him more votes than Hillary.

Yesterday, numerous diehard Democrats blurted out comments about how they may not join the Republicans, but they're definitely leaving the Democrat Party, saying it has left them and that our Governor has gone way too far with his lockdowns. I believe the Democrat/media reaction to the riots is what is tipping them over, though. We have more registered Democrats in our precinct than Republicans, but combining those who showed up to vote with the absentee and mail-in votes in our precinct, Republican voters outnumbered Democrat voters by over 50%. Trump trounced his competition, whereas Biden only got about 2/3 of the Democrat vote.

But you are correct. This is Trump's situation to lose, and Tucker Carlson made excellent points two nights ago about how Trump has so far acted like the riots are only a problem because they were trying to get at him. When he reassures us that he's safe, what he doesn't realize is that he sends the message that the rest of us can have no confidence that we are safe.

Here's a link to Lara Logan sharing the 10-point plan of the Revolutionary Abolitionists Movement, a direct associate of Antifa and Black Lives Matter. It also includes a video of her appearance June 2 on Fox & Friends. Logan has earned her stripes as a nearly-fearless journalist (having survived gang rape she believes was orchestrated to get her to shut up about the Arab Spring and other media-concocted stories that didn't reflect actual reality:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/the...s-antifa-communist-revolutionarie-t57154.html

Here's a link to Lara Logan sharing the 10-point plan of the Revolutionary Abolitionists Movement, a direct associate of Antifa and Black Lives Matter. It also includes a video of her appearance June 2 on Fox & Friends. Logan has earned her stripes as a nearly-fearless journalist (having survived gang rape she believes was orchestrated to get her to shut up about the Arab Spring and other media-concocted stories that didn't reflect actual reality:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/the...s-antifa-communist-revolutionarie-t57154.html

The only thing to add is contra to the poster at that page, this has been part of BLM from the beginning. I still remember reading these things on the webpage of the key leaders of BLM when it very first started. BLM wasn't co-opted, they always supported this; though legitimate concerns about police violence have been co-opted. That's why this exploded so quickly; everything was in place for this just waiting for the right moment to set plans in action.

If I wrote that they were co-opted, I misspoke. I think they are being exploited. They are willingly being exploited, though, but I simply believe that even the Black Lives Matters leaders are insufficiently aware of whose agendas they're advancing.

There is no doubt in my mind that Black Lives Matter does not have as its primary or secondary focus improving the lives of blacks. They are radical revolutionaries who receive a great deal of funding from the average bed-wetting liberal. Most of that would dry up if they're properly labeled as a domestic terror organization.

If I wrote that they were co-opted, I misspoke.

No not you. The person on tapatalk who posted LL's information said that BLM had been co-opted. You are right, BLM has been radical revolutionaries from the beginning. And that even the key leaders may not fully understand who controls them and why.

The ironic thing is this could be nothing more than a ploy for Soros to yet again profit off the economic destruction of a country. Disaster capitalism at it's finest. Though there are other, far darker, potential motivations.

But I'm not entirely on board with the impulse to blame it all on 1 man or family; things are far more complex.

But I'm not entirely on board with the impulse to blame it all on 1 man or family; things are far more complex.
The house of red shield and associates.

I like the song "Let there be PRAISE!" The verses really speak to my heart in every time.
Let there be praise let there be joy in our hearts. Sing to YHWH (the lord is the regular lyrics) give Him the glory, glory. Let there be praise let there be joy in our hearts. Forever more let His love fill the air and let there be praise.

He inhabits the praise of His people and dwells deep within, the peace that he gives none can equal His love it knows no end. So lift your voices, with gladness sing. Proclaim through all the earth that Jesus Christ is KING. (sing first part again then continue)

When the spirit of God is within us we will overcome. In our weakness His strength will defend us if His praise is on our tongues. So lift your voices. With gladness sing. Proclaim through all the earth that Jesus Christ is King! (sing first section again):)

Our lives are in His hands all ways, always. Some times just make us more keenly aware of that fact. He didn't lead the children of Israel into the wilderness to kill them off....but their lack of faith and trust made that judgment come upon them. I choose to believe he has blessed us....and I have no reason to doubt He can preserve us. I choose to hope and even expect good things.
In the movie Sully, that pivotal event could have ruined him financially.....but instead it gave him tons of publicity and launched his retirement business. All things work together for good..... so with that realization.....loving YHWH becomes the only thing that matters. IN EVERY TIME! ;)
Good ol' Sandi Patti! Man, I remember those days when I had come free of legalism! Frank Garlock had visited our church, and he was solid when it came to exposing the wickedness found in Rock 'N Roll, but then he went on to attack Christian Music as well. We were sold on Patch the Pirate, and I find it amusing that many fans of Patch were worried that he might have too much rock beat in his music. I was a kid who would walk out of the sanctuary in protest of some songs. How dare the Gaithers come up with a song about "Can He, Could He, Would He, Did He"!!!

Such was my upbringing. I enjoyed the church orchestra though, and after the Dave Hyles incident, church leadership, under the new pastor, was in love with anything Gaither related. We hired a new worship leader, who started an orchestra, which I was privileged to be a part of, and I'll never forget rehearsing for the Clydesdale arrangement of "In Majesty, He Will Come". My youth pastor was a HAC grad, who had married Andeson's daughter. He would go on to become the pastor of the group that split from that church, which I was a part of for a few years. He helped me understand why legalism strays from Biblical truth, when I was still a youth there. I ran into him at a Wayne Watson concert one year, but I haven't really kept in touch with him. The home I was raised in, was a Gothard devotee home. I myself had been to four of his seminars, and the youth pastor himself, was enthusiastic about Bill Gothard. I have often wondered if Gothard had understood what Paul was saying in I Cor 7, he might have avoided his pitfalls.

Steve Green and Sandi Patti both were a part of the Gaither group, and both went on to have incredibly successful solo careers, as did Wayne Watson. The church I and my family attended for many years, when I lived in the DFW area, had an orchestra director who had been part of the Gaither group, and he had also been a part of the group Truth. He also led the band for PTL ministries, before that all fell apart with the Jessica Hahn scandal. Now that I think about it, if Jim Bakker had married Hahn, she would not have been able to allege rape. I remember when he came out with the book, "I Was Wrong", in which he claims to have been set up.

Any ways, back to Sandi Patti....I was a huge Wayne Watson fan, after I got discharged from the military, and through my early college years. One morning, my alarm went off, and "Another Time and Another Place" was playing on my clock radio. That was the first time I heard that song! Who would have thought that song would take off to #1 on the CCM charts! Sandi had some good Christmas music as well. "Come Let Us Worship the King" comes to mind. Then of course, there was "The Star Spangled Banner"! A couple of years ago, our church invited Sandi Patti to come, and she performed that song, alog with our choir and orchestra. That Clydesdale arrangement was difficult to read, because all three Trombone parts were written on on sheet! She also sang "Love in Any Language", which is a song, I had a friend sing at our wedding, which seemed fitting since my wife is from Romania, my best man was from Japan, and the Maid of Honor, was from Russia.

Then of course, she ended up divorcing her husband and marrying the man she is currently married to. One of my sisters was a huge Amy Grant fan, and we were all sickened by her divorce and remarriage. Then of course there was what happened with Micheal English, and his adultery with the woman from "First Call", whose name escapes me, and then there was Jaqi Valesquez. So many vocalists with great talent, had a platform where there were able to show that they were no less human, than the pastors who preceded them in failed marriages and even scandal. It is no wonder that the world we live in, is teetering on the brink of the cliff, when so many of our own church leaders have had such moral shortcomings!

Good ol' Sandi Patti! Man, I remember those days when I had come free of legalism! Frank Garlock had visited our church, and he was solid when it came to exposing the wickedness found in Rock 'N Roll, but then he went on to attack Christian Music as well. We were sold on Patch the Pirate, and I find it amusing that many fans of Patch were worried that he might have too much rock beat in his music. I was a kid who would walk out of the sanctuary in protest of some songs. How dare the Gaithers come up with a song about "Can He, Could He, Would He, Did He"!!!

Such was my upbringing. I enjoyed the church orchestra though, and after the Dave Hyles incident, church leadership, under the new pastor, was in love with anything Gaither related. We hired a new worship leader, who started an orchestra, which I was privileged to be a part of, and I'll never forget rehearsing for the Clydesdale arrangement of "In Majesty, He Will Come". My youth pastor was a HAC grad, who had married Andeson's daughter. He would go on to become the pastor of the group that split from that church, which I was a part of for a few years. He helped me understand why legalism strays from Biblical truth, when I was still a youth there. I ran into him at a Wayne Watson concert one year, but I haven't really kept in touch with him. The home I was raised in, was a Gothard devotee home. I myself had been to four of his seminars, and the youth pastor himself, was enthusiastic about Bill Gothard. I have often wondered if Gothard had understood what Paul was saying in I Cor 7, he might have avoided his pitfalls.

Steve Green and Sandi Patti both were a part of the Gaither group, and both went on to have incredibly successful solo careers, as did Wayne Watson. The church I and my family attended for many years, when I lived in the DFW area, had an orchestra director who had been part of the Gaither group, and he had also been a part of the group Truth. He also led the band for PTL ministries, before that all fell apart with the Jessica Hahn scandal. Now that I think about it, if Jim Bakker had married Hahn, she would not have been able to allege rape. I remember when he came out with the book, "I Was Wrong", in which he claims to have been set up.

Any ways, back to Sandi Patti....I was a huge Wayne Watson fan, after I got discharged from the military, and through my early college years. One morning, my alarm went off, and "Another Time and Another Place" was playing on my clock radio. That was the first time I heard that song! Who would have thought that song would take off to #1 on the CCM charts! Sandi had some good Christmas music as well. "Come Let Us Worship the King" comes to mind. Then of course, there was "The Star Spangled Banner"! A couple of years ago, our church invited Sandi Patti to come, and she performed that song, alog with our choir and orchestra. That Clydesdale arrangement was difficult to read, because all three Trombone parts were written on on sheet! She also sang "Love in Any Language", which is a song, I had a friend sing at our wedding, which seemed fitting since my wife is from Romania, my best man was from Japan, and the Maid of Honor, was from Russia.

Then of course, she ended up divorcing her husband and marrying the man she is currently married to. One of my sisters was a huge Amy Grant fan, and we were all sickened by her divorce and remarriage. Then of course there was what happened with Micheal English, and his adultery with the woman from "First Call", whose name escapes me, and then there was Jaqi Valesquez. So many vocalists with great talent, had a platform where there were able to show that they were no less human, than the pastors who preceded them in failed marriages and even scandal. It is no wonder that the world we live in, is teetering on the brink of the cliff, when so many of our own church leaders have had such moral shortcomings!
Ah that Gothard, I attended a few of his seminars and my first wife’s family was steeped in it. I was not impressed.

Yeah, I was raised on Gothard as well. My parents are still devotees.

Back