• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request This means WAR!!!

OK. I think I'm with @rockfox on this one; I believe it's a bigger coalition. I further believe that the Rothschilds have lost control of their monster.

Let’s not stay too far from the OP.
If you are a danger to the plans of the enemy, expect increasing opposition.

Shabbat Shalom!

Everyday is a day for prayer and worship, but today is aspecial day to focus on resting in the care of the Almighty. He is a shield and defense.

Too many are not engaged in war, there is quite a story about the Battle of Manassas where Senators who demanded a “quick campaign” came out with picnic baskets to watch the great victory. It didn’t go as planned.
Methinks that it would be a great basis for an article, @PeteR

Last edited:
OK. I think I'm with @rockfox on this one; I believe it's a bigger coalition. I further believe that the Rothschilds have lost control of their monster.

The Rothschilds are no different then Pharaoh of old. YHWH uses the wicked to accomplish His purposes. They think they have plans....but when you read the scriptures He has declared the end from the beginning. This is why He can be trusted, should be feared, and deserves ALL praise. Hallelujah! :)

The Rothschilds are no different then Pharaoh of old. YHWH uses the wicked to accomplish His purposes. They think they have plans....but when you read the scriptures He has declared the end from the beginning. This is why He can be trusted, should be feared, and deserves ALL praise. Hallelujah! :)
Amen! Reminds me of this Psalm:
Why are the nations in an uproar And the peoples devising a vain thing? The kings of the earth take their stand And the rulers take counsel together Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying, “Let us tear their fetters apart And cast away their cords from us!” He who sits in the heavens laughs, The Lord scoffs at them. Then He will speak to them in His anger And terrify them in His fury, saying, “But as for Me, I have installed My King Upon Zion, My holy mountain.” “I will surely tell of the decree of the Lord : He said to Me, ‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You. Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance, And the very ends of the earth as Your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron, You shall shatter them like earthenware.’ ” Now therefore, O kings, show discernment; Take warning, O judges of the earth. Worship the Lord with reverence And rejoice with trembling. Do homage to the Son, that He not become angry, and you perish in the way, For His wrath may soon be kindled. How blessed are all who take refuge in Him!
Psalms 2:1‭-‬12 NASB

PSA:
The strong smell of sulfur is an indication that the “insurance salesman” isn’t. The two people touched by it were a bit sick for a while.
This is a really great time to get legalistic about that six foot distancing thing.

Just in case someone has never heard of the concept.

Last edited:
PSA:
The strong smell of sulfur is an indication that the “insurance salesman” isn’t. The two people touched by it were a bit sick for a while.
This is a really great time to get legalistic about that six foot distancing thing.
Just in case someone has never heard of the concept.

huh?

Amen! Reminds me of this Psalm:
Why are the nations in an uproar And the peoples devising a vain thing? The kings of the earth take their stand And the rulers take counsel together Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying, “Let us tear their fetters apart And cast away their cords from us!” He who sits in the heavens laughs, The Lord scoffs at them. Then He will speak to them in His anger And terrify them in His fury, saying, “But as for Me, I have installed My King Upon Zion, My holy mountain.” “I will surely tell of the decree of the Lord : He said to Me, ‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You. Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance, And the very ends of the earth as Your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron, You shall shatter them like earthenware.’ ” Now therefore, O kings, show discernment; Take warning, O judges of the earth. Worship the Lord with reverence And rejoice with trembling. Do homage to the Son, that He not become angry, and you perish in the way, For His wrath may soon be kindled. How blessed are all who take refuge in Him!
Psalms 2:1‭-‬12 NASB

The Devil offered Christ all the kingdoms of this world. They are still yet in his hand.

This is as good of place as any to post this, from the BLM website...

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

We foster a queer‐affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual (unless s/he or they disclose otherwise).

As usual, communism is trying to destroy the family. Satan knows it is the chief impediment to his plans.

Ah that Gothard, I attended a few of his seminars and my first wife’s family was steeped in it. I was not impressed.
I do like the idea of having a big family and homeschooling. It wasn't all bad...just a little over the top when it came to legalism, and music.

Yes, he was a creep and he ruined a lot of people's lives. My family was not into his stuff but I was close to a girl and probably would have ended up married to her if it weren't for her father's beliefs that were based on these teachings. Thankfully I ended up with my current wife or I fear my current beliefs would have been far too much for the other girl. The son ended up rejecting his father's beliefs and got married, and his sister's followed soon after that thankfully. I know another family who was also following Gothards teachings and as far as I know their daughters are still not married well into their 40s. Gothards cult ruined much and his alleged intimate interactions with some of the girls he worked near were disgusting.

I know another family who was also following Gothards teachings and as far as I know their daughters are still not married well into their 40s.

I'm not familiar with the movement; what was it that led to such things?

And sex! Those poor kids never got married! And Gothard was a raging contradiction.
I remember researching them a little online when I crossed paths with a follower. They didn't marry?! Sooo, that's inviting extinction right? Like Shakers...

Last edited:
Back