• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Thoughts regarding 9/11

I totally believe that it was a conspiracy orchestrated by a mastermind.

The mastermind is the enemy of our souls. He may or may not have used elements of our government in his carrying it out, but they were his dupes, they weren’t the originators. He is attempting to bring one world government prior to the Millennium and YHWH’s one world government. He is the grand manipulator.
https://goo.gl/images/cttzEr
https://goo.gl/images/cttzEr

These examples prove the point that things eventually see the light of day, as @IshChayil observed, and prove incompetency.

The 9/11 events were a huge conspiracy, I agree. They were conspired by people who wanted physical destruction, massive loss of life, and financial destruction of our economy....radical Muslims.

Maybe we don't know now the reasons for such an "inside job" as folks here are inferring, but to what purpose was it set in place?

Other potential conspiracies at least had a glaring purpose:
The Maine- War with Spain
Pearl Harbor- War with Japan, but war then declared on Germany too...strange.
Lusitania- War with Axis
JFK assassination- Mafia revenge or CIA takeout of a compromised, incompetent or potentially rogue president?

In 1991, the nation was afraid of a foreign entanglement like Vietnam. Bush Sr. didn't need a domestic disaster to mobilize Desert Storm. We won, and the nation felt invincible ( "shock and awe"? ).

What necessitated the OKC bombings and the Twin Towers that couldn't have been accomplished by other, less violent domestic means?

While we sit and debate the towers, the Muslims have probably killed more civilians in car bombings, runaway trucks in crowds, shootings like Ft. Hood than in the tower attacks. Are those inside jobs too?
We are ruled by the ones we can't criticize. They are quite powerful and control most finance and govs. Even got the mainstream church compromised a long time ago. They painted us a buggy man in the dessert to hate. We are supposed to be very afraid, so we can be controlled through that fear. For our own good right? Lol

First I want to say I do beleive there is alot more than the official narrative. Do I believe that our government Murder its own populace and caused mass destruction to start a war that could have been started for any number of reasons ....No...Do I be live certain groups with in our government failed to assess the threat properly and are covering their own A**es....probably...Do I believe that rogue elements in our government might have been participatory in the attacks....possible....unlikely....but possible...None of us know all the details and anyone who is in the know won't speak on the subject. I am weary of those who claim to know but won't give details that can't be found beyond a Google search.
When I first saw it saw it was professional demolition and bad CGI.
I have seen footage from firefighters on the ground and footage by non media sources. Please explain the bad CGI when the footage from those sources show the same thing as the media sources. Please do not say that they're all in on it because that would be a grave injustice to the fighterfighters who were trying to save lives and the survivors who were recording what they thought where their last moments.

The problem with cognitive dissonance theory in this case is that it would have to be apply equally to those who hold a predispotion that the government is inherently evil and/or couldn't handle the fact that America is not as safe as they believed and had to attribute it to an inside job to avoid shattering their illusion of security from outside threats.
It's a theory that creates a paradox when applied correctly and a propaganda tool when used improperly.

Last edited:
First I want to say I do beleive there is alot more than the official narrative. Do I believe that our government Murder its own populace and caused mass destruction to start a war that could have been started for any number of reasons ....No...Do I be live certain groups with in our government failed to assess the threat properly and are covering their own A**es....probably...Do I believe that rogue elements in our government might have been participatory in the attacks....possible....unlikely....but possible...None of us know all the details and anyone who is in the know won't speak on the subject. I am weary of those who claim to know but won't give details that can't be found beyond a Google search. I have seen footage from firefighters on the ground and footage by non media sources. Please explain the bad CGI when the footage from those sources show the same thing as the media sources. Please do not say that they're all in on it because that would be a grave injustice to the fighterfighters who were trying to save lives and the survivors who were recording what they thought where their last moments.

The problem with cognitive dissonance theory in this case is that it would have to be apply equally to those who hold a predispotion that the government is inherently evil and/or couldn't handle the fact that America is not as safe as they believed and had to attribute it to an inside job to avoid shattering their illusion of security from outside threats.
It's a theory that creates a paradox when applied correctly and a propaganda tool when used improperly.
Bad CGI, highnquality demolition. I wonder how long it took to load the buildings. That was quality. Next time they need to get better CGI ?
Seen this? https://goo.gl/images/cttzEr
Apparently it was a script a while ago.

When you said CGI my mind went to computer generated images. That is an argument presented again and again. As for it being scripted long ago. I've been shown if you fold a twenty dollar bill a certain way it shows the twin towers burning fold it another way it shows the Pentagon being attacked. You have those who say Nostradamas' quatrains predicted the attack.
https://www.livescience.com/24213-nostradamus.html

We as flawed humans love to to toture ourselves with the possibilities. If we had only put this together sooner, we could have prevented it. I'm not saying that prophecy doesn't happen. It's scriptural, I have had my own experiences with it, not me prophecing, but seeing it unfold. I just believe you must test every spirit and make sure it comes from G-d and not from our own need to connect the dots in an attempt to quantify everything that happens in life, or worst misdirection from the adversary to distract us from what G-d wants us to do for His Kingdom.

I agree with @steve post earlier. There was a mastermind behind it and that mastermind is the Enemy of our L-rd. I would add that the advasary has used this and other events like this to set brother against brother, husband against wife, and father against son. When we are distracted and divided the enemy is strengthened and emboldened.

I would add that the advasary has used this and other events like this to set brother against brother, husband against wife, and father against son

Jesus said in Mathew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

So it sounds like Jesus it taking credit here for what many blame the devil for.

The truth, or what one accepts as truth divides, but each must still live by conscience and conviction. This is why the reasons that support a belief are far more important then the actual belief. If the reasons for a belief cannot even be articulated, it is hard to understand where another is coming from, or even respect their position.

I know a woman who had 7 children with her half brother. She didn't "believe" he was related, because she felt differently about him, then her other brothers. The DNA test told a different story then her feelings. This is a sad and extreme example of why our reasons for supporting a doctrine or taking a position should be based on reason, not emotion.

Jesus said in Mathew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

So it sounds like Jesus it taking credit here for what many blame the devil for.
Mathew 10:37,38
37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38 And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.

Jesus was speaking of those who would reject his teachings, how it would divide, and what it takes to be a disciple. Not taking credit for the evils done in this world. That's the danger of taking a fragment of scripture and applying it to where we want to. Mathew 4:1-11. When the advasary was trying to tempt Jesus he used scripture as his weapon of choice.

Ephesians 6:17

17 and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of G-d,

Luke 22:35,36

…35Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you out without purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” “Nothing,” they answered. 36" Now however, He told them," the one with a purse should take it, and likewise a bag, He told them "the one without a sword should sell his cloak and buy one.

The sword is both an offensive and defensive weapon. In the former case it is a weapon belonging to the Holy Spirit. Swords were used to protect oneself from harm or to attack the enemy. Not make war on the world. In both cases it was necessary for a warrior to be trained how to use a sword to it's full potential.

This is a sad and extreme example of why our reasons for supporting a doctrine or taking a position should be based on reason, not emotion.
I agree with you here, but we also need to realise that sometimes what may be reasonable to mankind is not always truth.

Last edited:
Not sure what's going on here, other than it appears that I offended you by saying that your statement that everyone agrees what happened and how it happened is simplistic and assumes away the real dispute, but it doesn't look like you and I are reading the same posts. I didn't say any of the things you appear to be responding to above.

The entire thrust of my posting thus far in this misbegotten thread is that none of us has all the answers and we shouldn't think in terms of "sides", that our time is spent better on other matters than on trying to hash this out, and we're all going to have to stay friends even if we never agree on what happened and how it happened.

My exact phrasing was some combination of "fire/explosion". It is simple, unless someone has another cause for the buildings falling or being destroyed. It was man-made, not spontaneous combustion. It wasn't water. It wasn't wind. It wasn't earthquake. Still simple.

What caused the fires/explosions to ignite and by whom is a different subject. It's the crux of the issue that's rustled feathers. I get it.

Those who say "inside job" could never win a court case. Beyond a reasonable doubt? I think not. Hung jury at best.

Demolition charges? Again, as much of my posts have said, who has studied this exact phenomenon before? There is no data to say how that exact building and design might react to this exact incident.

Pentagon? Perhaps such a sensitive building was reinforced to withstand a nuclear or icbm attack? I've seen footage of reinforced structures essentially disintegrating missles or other projectiles. No released footage? Maybe how the building withstood the impact is top secret and could compromise the Capitol or WH?

Starting a land war? Bush 1 started one without massive loss of American life. Try again.

Gold? Maybe. But what economy relies on gold standards? Ours certainly doesn't.

Oil? Maybe.

Israelis? I think their special forces and covert operations could easily take out Saddam Hussein without American help. A destabilized Middle East has done wonders for Israel, right?

I could write more, but I'm exhausted. I'd rather fight with my brothers rather than engage in circular firing squads.

Love you all

Shalom havarim!

I believe that the natural hate of radical muslims was/is being used to set up instability in the world, so that the new world order (NWO) and global control could be ushered in and enforced, otherwise the world powers behind the scenes would not be able to justify the 'mark of the beast', which many believe is a biological hybrid microchip implant from which thinking, feelings, emotions can be controlled - in addition to finding out where a person is by satellite, controlling their finances - and if they become a liability to the NWO, then even killed via this microchip - according to many sources online, written material and commentaries.

I believe 9/11 was the start of this, regardless of 'how' it occurred - most believe that the felling of the building was assisted and the planes were part of the display...In any case, the idea of terror and fear in society is as many believe; the successful engineering behind the scenes to bring about global fear and instability to pave the way for the ushering in of the NWO and new world religion of alleged 'tolerance' which the pope wants to be the leader of. Ever wonder why he is going around visiting mosques and praying to 'allah' saying that he is the same 'god' as that of Israel/Christianity??

Where do you think this will lead?? The 'abomination of desolation' (Daniel 9:27; Mathew 24:15) setting itself up in Jerusalem - could that be a rebuilding of the temple and sacrificial system re-instated? And keep in mind that the anti-Messiah/Christ 'does not regard the affections of women' (Daniel 11:37) --- could that mean someone who is homosexual (or celibate - or appearing celibate but homosexual) setting themselves up as 'pseudo-high-priest' there??? Does not regard the 'God of his fathers' (Daniel 11:37) --- does that mean he is from a race or tradition that honors the true God (or appears to) but he rejects and denies Him??? - following alleged 'gods of forces' as those involved with witchcraft do???

Every country that wanted to use gold reserves as their own currency - instead of the IMF/Rothschild world system, ends up being stopped by removing the leader or war etc...Why didn't Obama do a lot more to get rid of |sis? The Russians did a much better job of that and Trump is finishing it, so that they have been considerably weakened and defeated, however - who knows what is going on behind the scenes with the corrupt world power and bankers pulling the strings in upcoming world events and on what agenda politicians who appear as doing/supporting one thing, are in reality doing and supporting - and paving the way for.

One thing is clear, the bible speaks of signs in end-time prophecy so we know and should not be surprised these things are going on. Its not 'conspiracy theories', but believing the bible and knowing what a corrupted humanity will do, so that it becomes worse than in the days of Noah...as the bible clearly states...

Last edited:
I believe that the natural hate of radical muslims was/is being used to set up instability in the world, so that the new world order (NWO) and global control could be ushered in and enforced, otherwise the world powers behind the scenes would not be able to justify the 'mark of the beast', which many believe is a biological hybrid microchip implant from which thinking, feelings, emotions can be controlled - in addition to finding out where a person is by satellite, controlling their finances - and if they become a liability to the NWO, then even killed via this microchip - according to many sources online, written material and commentaries.

I believe 9/11 was the start of this, regardless of 'how' it occurred - most believe that the felling of the building was assisted and the planes were part of the display...In any case, the idea of terror and fear in society is as many believe; the successful engineering behind the scenes to bring about global fear and instability to pave the way for the ushering in of the NWO and new world religion of alleged 'tolerance' which the pope wants to be the leader of. Ever wonder why he is going around visiting mosques and praying to 'allah' saying that he is the same 'god' as that of Israel/Christianity??

Where do you think this will lead?? The 'abomination of desolation' setting itself up in Jerusalem - could that be a rebuilding of the temple and sacrificial system re-instated? And keep in mind that the anti-Messiah/Christ 'does not regard the affections of women' - could that mean someone who is same-sex oriented setting themselves up as 'pseudo-high-priest' there??? Does not regard the 'God of his fathers' - does that mean he is from a race that honors the true God but he rejects and denies Him??? - following alleged 'gods of forces' as those involved with witchcraft do???

Every country that wanted to use gold reserves as their own currency - instead of the IMF/Rothschild world system, ends up being stopped by removing the leader or war etc...Why didn't Obama do a lot more to get rid of |sis? The Russians did a much better job of that and Trump is finishing it, so that they have been considerably weakened and defeated, however - who knows what is going on behind the scenes with the corrupt world power and bankers pulling the strings in upcoming world events and on what agenda politicians who appear as doing/supporting one thing, are in reality doing and supporting - and paving the way for.

One thing is clear, the bible speaks of signs in end-time prophecy so we know and should not be surprised these things are going on. Its not 'conspiracy theories', but believing the bible and knowing what a corrupted humanity will do, so that it becomes worse than in the days of Noah...as the bible clearly states...
I agree with a lot of what you wrote, disagree with some, but it's no biggie. Nice post.

I just find it interesting how tracking by satellite and monetary tacking is being done right now ...willingly! That fancy car and phone with GPS, and credit card you can use even in the Amazon? We're the frog in the water waiting to be boiled.

First I want to say I do beleive there is alot more than the official narrative. Do I believe that our government Murder its own populace and caused mass destruction to start a war that could have been started for any number of reasons ....No...Do I be live certain groups with in our government failed to assess the threat properly and are covering their own A**es....probably...Do I believe that rogue elements in our government might have been participatory in the attacks....possible....unlikely....but possible...None of us know all the details and anyone who is in the know won't speak on the subject. I am weary of those who claim to know but won't give details that can't be found beyond a Google search. I have seen footage from firefighters on the ground and footage by non media sources. Please explain the bad CGI when the footage from those sources show the same thing as the media sources. Please do not say that they're all in on it because that would be a grave injustice to the fighterfighters who were trying to save lives and the survivors who were recording what they thought where their last moments.

Fire fighters were not in the inner circle and part of the fatalities along with innocent unfortunately. They did their absolute best and many are still suffering. Look op operation North woods, is just one example of the concept to inflict a self blow to get world support. Old technique and works well. You need the shock factor with real sad looses. Ruling interests can be pretty selfish and mean. Maybe TMI but sad reality.

Where do you think this will lead?? The 'abomination of desolation' (Daniel 9:27; Mathew 24:15) setting itself up in Jerusalem - could that be a rebuilding of the temple and sacrificial system re-instated? And keep in mind that the anti-Messiah/Christ 'does not regard the affections of women' (Daniel 11:37) --- could that mean someone who is homosexual (or celibate - or appearing celibate but homosexual) setting themselves up as 'pseudo-high-priest' there??? Does not regard the 'God of his fathers' (Daniel 11:37) --- does that mean he is from a race or tradition that honors the true God (or appears to) but he rejects and denies Him??? - following alleged 'gods of forces' as those involved with witchcraft do???

Why is it that after the hurricane damage in Texas, to get relief people had to agree that they would not boycott Israel? Why are people not allowed to question the control over us? Muslim hatred is being augmented and exploited for making us support the ones who control us. Anyways, those are hard to accept concepts for most who haven't been deeper yet or hold to and rely on the media made reality. Our Bible talks about principalities and wickedness in high places right? Good news is that our creator in in control. Bad news, a big storm is coming and there is no secret evacuation to the free wedding supper in heaven, especially if we help expedite it. Everyone has to enter through Christ, no exceptions. We must be careful with anti Christ doctrines of devil's. Avoid most church errors. Avoid what they teach about sacred flesh people who reject christ. Is all about Christ, he is the standard, husband etc.

Why is it that after the hurricane damage in Texas, to get relief people had to agree that they would not boycott Israel? Why are people not allowed to question the control over us? Muslim hatred is being augmented and exploited for making us support the ones who control us. Anyways, those are hard to accept concepts for most who haven't been deeper yet or hold to and rely on the media made reality. Our Bible talks about principalities and wickedness in high places right? Good news is that our creator in in control. Bad news, a big storm is coming and there is no secret evacuation to the free wedding supper in heaven, especially if we help expedite it. Everyone has to enter through Christ, no exceptions. We must be careful with anti Christ doctrines of devil's. Avoid most church errors. Avoid what they teach about sacred flesh people who reject christ. Is all about Christ, he is the standard, husband etc.

The whole theater is very complex and has many layers we may never know.
Maybe Lucy wants world control and thinks is for our own good? Lol
Has anyone heard about pizzagate, child trafficking and ritual murders? Some people on top of the pyramid are very sick. So, why is it so hard to believe there is wickedness in high places? More cognitive dissonance I suppose.

I agree with a lot of what you wrote, disagree with some, but it's no biggie. Nice post.

I just find it interesting how tracking by satellite and monetary tacking is being done right now ...willingly! That fancy car and phone with GPS, and credit card you can use even in the Amazon? We're the frog in the water waiting to be boiled.
Yes, and we are being conditioned and programmed for decades. Gov, monetary and media are run by a same interests from way inside. So, we are supposed to see what we are allowed, be good little normie citizens. Take the blue pill daily.
We have sooo many emotional biases and bad info, is difficult to come out of her.
Is a flood if things.

As many of you do, I remember where I was on 9/11 when I heard the news (commuting to work, waking my wife, and telling her "we've been attacked"). I became obsessed with learning everything I could about the event for over a year.

I also still remember the chill that ran down my spine when I saw the footage of the pentagon before the facade collapsed. There was a small hole surrounded by unbroken walls. No 747 could possibly fit inside the hole. I knew instantly and viscerally that something was very wrong with the story.
https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c7826092fe3.jpg&f=1
https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_sociopol/911_90_11.jpg&f=1

Speaking of Building 7, it doesn't take a bunch of scientists to tell me this is a BIG series of "oops":

Then there was the woman standing in the hole left by the airliner in the South Tower showing that the fires had mostly gone out and were definitely not hot enough to melt steel girders. Jet fuel (which is much like kerosene) simply cannot burn hot enough to weaken structural steel, much less create rivers of molten metal which remained melted for days/weeks.
https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http://web-images.chacha.com/images/Gallery/7402/15-most-mysterious-things-ever-photographed850386066-nov-22-2014-1-600x500.jpg&f=1

For fans of peer-review and hard science, 2950 architects and engineers (so far) have publicly declared opposition to the official story, which to me is much more persuasive than a few uncritical journalists at Snopes or Popular Mechanics. They give several lines of scientific evidence and video, along with a convincing refutation of Popular Mechanics.
http://www.ae911truth.org/gallery/evidence.html

The official 9/11 report, like Groucho Marx, in essence asks, "Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?" For me, the choice is not difficult in the face of several damning lines of hard evidence, of which I've only shared the tip of the iceberg. Anyway, that's my $0.02.
Look up operation gladio

As many of you do, I remember where I was on 9/11 when I heard the news (commuting to work, waking my wife, and telling her "we've been attacked"). I became obsessed with learning everything I could about the event for over a year.

I also still remember the chill that ran down my spine when I saw the footage of the pentagon before the facade collapsed. There was a small hole surrounded by unbroken walls. No 747 could possibly fit inside the hole. I knew instantly and viscerally that something was very wrong with the story.
https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c7826092fe3.jpg&f=1
https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_sociopol/911_90_11.jpg&f=1

Speaking of Building 7, it doesn't take a bunch of scientists to tell me this is a BIG series of "oops":

Then there was the woman standing in the hole left by the airliner in the South Tower showing that the fires had mostly gone out and were definitely not hot enough to melt steel girders. Jet fuel (which is much like kerosene) simply cannot burn hot enough to weaken structural steel, much less create rivers of molten metal which remained melted for days/weeks.
https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http://web-images.chacha.com/images/Gallery/7402/15-most-mysterious-things-ever-photographed850386066-nov-22-2014-1-600x500.jpg&f=1

For fans of peer-review and hard science, 2950 architects and engineers (so far) have publicly declared opposition to the official story, which to me is much more persuasive than a few uncritical journalists at Snopes or Popular Mechanics. They give several lines of scientific evidence and video, along with a convincing refutation of Popular Mechanics.
http://www.ae911truth.org/gallery/evidence.html

The official 9/11 report, like Groucho Marx, in essence asks, "Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?" For me, the choice is not difficult in the face of several damning lines of hard evidence, of which I've only shared the tip of the iceberg. Anyway, that's my $0.02.
Excellent...

I'll shift this to a new thread when next at the computer, on phone now.

Building 7 was not hit by a plane. So none of those hypothesis about what the planes might have been carrying apply to it. Scientifically the facts clearly point to controlled demolition of that building, there is just no other theory that stands up to the slightest scrutiny.

Even in regard to the primary towers, the points you raise have answers - but it is building 7 that really shows there is something incredibly fishy about the whole affair.
Free fall means no resistance, especially the third structure, building 7. Very clean demolition from the moment I saw it.
Symmetrical implosion is not random failure. I was at work and looked around me at all the other guys buying the official narrative. It was like an OMG they don't see it? Scary.... Can blindness be a spiritual thing?

When you said CGI my mind went to computer generated images. That is an argument presented again and again. As for it being scripted long ago. I've been shown if you fold a twenty dollar bill a certain way it shows the twin towers burning fold it another way it shows the Pentagon being attacked. You have those who say Nostradamas' quatrains predicted the attack.
https://www.livescience.com/24213-nostradamus.html

We as flawed humans love to to toture ourselves with the possibilities. If we had only put this together sooner, we could have prevented it. I'm not saying that prophecy doesn't happen. It's scriptural, I have had my own experiences with it, not me prophecing, but seeing it unfold. I just believe you must test every spirit and make sure it comes from G-d and not from our own need to connect the dots in an attempt to quantify everything that happens in life, or worst misdirection from the adversary to distract us from what G-d wants us to do for His Kingdom.

I agree with @steve post earlier. There was a mastermind behind it and that mastermind is the Enemy of our L-rd. I would add that the advasary has used this and other events like this to set brother against brother, husband against wife, and father against son. When we are distracted and divided the enemy is strengthened and emboldened.

CGI layering error. Just one, there are more like when the intact nose pretrudes the building and in later versions is blurred and fire added. We do have to give them credit, makes for a wild thriller. Demo work was first class. Video not so much. Next time they need a better real time edit tech and hardware. We demand better quality deception. Maybe add a fair deception tax? We need quality.

Edit: Please don't tag me or quote me any more in this thread.

Last edited:
I was not there, most of us were not there. I just see what the media showed and immediately smelled a rat. Symmetrical free fall is demolition and far from natural. Its not about fear but situational awareness. God is in control, that is the big picture. We need to just not eat up deception so we can have discernment. What we need to do is always pray for His discernment. Ultimately we believe what we choose. If you see building 7 and can't see anything wrong, it's ok. Maybe you will see other things others don't see and can share. We just do what we can, no agenda. It's easier to be private and not share. We need to encourage each other and share what we can at the expense of feeling uncomfortable.
It's ultimately about discernment from the Father that we all need. His light is what guides us.
Here are more inconsistencies

Back