• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

TruNews: Trump toppled by communists, military have turned against America

I trust, but just trying to verify. Is this image able to be found anywhere else? Did you take the photo?

I ran across it on social media. Didn't put much effort into verifying it since it was far from the most edgy thing I've seen painted on a statue. Both social media and MSM were plastered with pictures of numerous statues with 'kill whitey' spray painted on them.

I take that at face value. Just recently a 24 year old white mother was killed in Indiana for saying 'all lives matter' to some 'protesters'. We're told that Christian sentiment is now a white supremacist belief. People flooded her facebook page to gloat over her killing. That same week a retired white cop here in Wisconsin was intentionally hit and killed while driving his motorcycle by a Mexican out looking for a white man to kill. He picked him because "in Wisconsin white people drive Harley-Davison motorcycles and that the Harley culture is made up of white racists." He also chose a motorcycle because he wanted to make sure the white person he hit with his truck would die and not just get injured.

Back