• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Under a father's covering until marriage?

I believe I saw this interaction on Facebook with Joseph Cooper.

If so, he is the admin of a polygyny group. I was excited when I saw him post on a local to me marketplace group here in SW Missouri.

The more I chatted with him and have seen his interactions with others, I’ve realized he is an unhinged nutter.

He believes Jesus is Lucifer for instance. He questioned me privately very intensely about whether I am a Freemason, which I’m not. He swore it was ok if I was. Then he started going off on the Polygyny Facebook page about Freemasonry and kicking people off for it.

If the interaction I saw was you, you handled yourself very well for the circumstance.
Now I see why he asked if I was a Freemason...lol. After posting this, I realized I had numerous arguments with him and a few others before I rage-quit Facebook for the 100th time. In the beginning, part of me wanted to invite him to this forum because I assumed he was just a lost and confused young man but maybe his heart was in the right place. After speaking with him, I realized that wasn't the case; like it's been stated, he's unhinged. Also, he would have been absolutely destroyed by the men on this forum and their actual biblical knowledge.

Last edited:
How long ago was this? I don't remember any kerfuffle.

Back