• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

US border crisis

MemeFan

Seasoned Member
Male
Not certain where to put this since it's connected to current US constitutional border crisis.

GEv1scIawAAGKOv.png

For those uniformed, US Supreme Court has ruled that US border is under federal jurisdiction.* Meanwhile Texas National guard has thrown out federal from border crossing and closed border.

We are waiting Biden admin move. Will they fold, federalize Texan National guard or send federal troops. Last count is that 38 states (25 confirmed at least) are supported Texas with some like Oklahoma and Florida sending reinforcements.

Situation is no joke. It could really escalate info warfare and I'm certain some people (Davos crowd) would like to see this happen.

*My understanding is that Biden admin hss asked Court under whose jurisdiction US border falls. Federal as per Constitution. Horewer, nobody has asked Court what to do if federal government doesn't bother to protect border.

Not certain where to put this since it's connected to current US constitutional border crisis.

View attachment 6183

For those uniformed, US Supreme Court has ruled that US border is under federal jurisdiction.* Meanwhile Texas National guard has thrown out federal from border crossing and closed border.

We are waiting Biden admin move. Will they fold, federalize Texan National guard or send federal troops. Last count is that 38 states (25 confirmed at least) are supported Texas with some like Oklahoma and Florida sending reinforcements.

Situation is no joke. It could really escalate info warfare and I'm certain some people (Davos crowd) would like to see this happen.

*My understanding is that Biden admin hss asked Court under whose jurisdiction US border falls. Federal as per Constitution. Horewer, nobody has asked Court what to do if federal government doesn't bother to protect border.
States Rights may again become a thing.
It did for abortion.

View attachment 6183

It is an exceedingly dangerous situation with grave implications not only for the USA itself but for the entire world (as if the US descends into civil war, US influence everywhere else will evaporate with very complex flow-on implications). Could be the most pivotal time of our entire lives. What I cannot understand is why nobody has yet at least attempted to prosecute Biden for treason.

why nobody has yet at least attempted to prosecute Biden for treason.
Because too many of the current crop are into the “diminished USA” agenda.
They honestly think that leveling the playing field is a positive thing, right up there with gender neutrality.

It is an exceedingly dangerous situation with grave implications not only for the USA itself but for the entire world (as if the US descends into civil war, US influence everywhere else will evaporate with very complex flow-on implications). Could be the most pivotal time of our entire lives. What I cannot understand is why nobody has yet at least attempted to prosecute Biden for treason.
He is not being prosecuted because the body in charge of doing just that are his accomplices.

He is not being prosecuted because the body in charge of doing just that are his accomplices.
That appears to be the case with most governments now. They are corrupt and were complicit in the covid clot-shot scandal with the resultant injuries and deaths. There should be an equivalent to the Nuremberg Trials for those murderers and their accomplices.

AG Paxton responded most affirmatively:

If the US gets bogged down in an actual civil war then New Zealand will be on its own for defense.

very complex flow-on implications
Well, those escalated quickly.

Domestic move against Texas:

Global implications:
1706397836545.png
Is this cunning evil of the Biden administration, or idiocy? It's really hard to tell the difference.

Well, those escalated quickly.

Domestic move against Texas:

Global implications:
View attachment 6191
Is this cunning evil of the Biden administration, or idiocy? It's really hard to tell the difference.
They have the perfect guy for the job, you’ll never actually know which it was. Only a complete genius or a total fool could ever pull this off. Lucky for us, he’s both.

Uh...no. We have a lot more allies than the US. We're in the commonwealth for a start.
That wouldn't be very comforting to me. The UK is on the other side of the world. Australia and Canada take security about as seriously as New Zealand does (not very). All three (UK, Canada, and Australia) are as culturally decadent as the USA (in slightly differing ways). The four countries together wouldn't have a chance of holding off Chinese aggression.

Fortunately for New Zealand, the country doesn't have a lot of enemies (other than her own leaders and globohomo).

Fortunately for New Zealand, the country doesn't have a lot of enemies (other than her own leaders and globohomo).
Reading the news, it seems the biggest threat NZ faces is from the divisive policies that have been propagated internally. The country is on the road to civil war. Just listen to some of the comments Maori are making in response to David Seymour's Treaty Principles Bill. Like the USA, NZ is rotting from political cancer internally.

@MeganC and @Bartato: This thread is about the border crisis in the USA. Although this US domestic situation has ramifications for the entire globe should it turn into a civil war, the countries that are presently under military threat which would be most immediately affected by the military consequences are Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan, South Korea, and various third-world countries where the US military is actively conducting counter-terrorism operations. The impact to all sectors of global markets would affect all Western countries harshly and all other countries to some degree, and a reduction in global military capability would ultimately have consequences for all of NATO and all the 5-Eyes countries. But the biggest risk is to the USA itself. New Zealand is one tiny little country at the bottom of the world, whose closest military ally is not the USA but rather Australia, which would be affected seriously in the long run but no more than any other Western country, and less than all of the above-named ones. It has almost no relevance to the present discussion.

@frederick is correct that New Zealand faces very similar risks to the USA, and could also slip into civil war. But that is, in my opinion, a different discussion. The war bells are not ringing here as they are in Texas, we've probably got more time to prepare.

The border situation poses real and present dangers to the Americans on this forum, even if it does not go so far as to have global consequences, and if there is to be any value in this discussion, it would be to help them to understand and prepare for what may be coming. I for one will keep focussed on what matters most.

Last edited:
@MeganC and @Bartato: This thread is about the border crisis in the USA. Although this US domestic situation has ramifications for the entire globe, the countries that are presently under military threat which would be most immediately affected by the military consequences are Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan, South Korea, and various third-world countries where the US military is actively conducting counter-terrorism operations. The impact to all sectors of global markets would affect all Western countries harshly and all other countries to some degree, and a reduction in global military capability would ultimately have consequences for all of NATO and all the 5-Eyes countries. But the biggest risk is to the USA itself. New Zealand is one tiny little country at the bottom of the world, whose closest military ally is not the USA but rather Australia, which would be affected seriously in the long run but no more than any other Western country, and less than all of the above-named ones. It has almost no relevance to the present discussion.

@frederick is correct that New Zealand faces very similar risks to the USA, and could also slip into civil war. But that is, in my opinion, a different discussion. The war bells are not ringing here as they are in Texas, we've probably got more time to prepare.

The border situation poses real and present dangers to the Americans on this forum, and if there is to be any value in this discussion, it would be to help them to understand and prepare for what may be coming. I for one will keep focussed on what matters most.
The USA is indeed in a dangerous situation. The party currently occupying the White House is committed to the destruction of our Republic (and most of the other party is also badly compromised).

The country is badly divided. It doesn't seem like it can hold together much longer. The Left is utterly insane, radically corrupt, and desperately wicked. The rest of us are waking up to those facts, and have had enough.

I for one don't want the sons of Belial ruling over us any longer.

The only real choice is Christ or chaos.

Unfortunately all the friends and allies of the USA seem to suffer from similar cultural rot. The West has largely rejected Christ. In rejecting His rule, we have embraced death and destruction.

Hard times are coming for all of us.

That's coming from someone who is starting to lean "hopeful postmill". 😉

The Texas situation reduces the likelihood of a civil war. If the states begin winning legal battles against the the federal government then they will be incentivized to stay with in legal structures. Texas’ apparent victories are breathing a small amount of life into federalism, and that is the only thing that can keep America together.

Back