• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

What women prefer

Not sure the context because the link doesn't work but generally speaking no man is perfect and he can't be with you 24/7. That's why I carry my gun everywhere I go, at least then I'll stand somewhat of a chance lol

Just one?

Seriously, my personal loadout is my compact .45, a spare seven-round mag, two butterfly knives, and a .22 automatic. If I'm leaving the property then add a loaded AR-10 and four (or more) twenty-round mags to go with it. This is not unusual around Wyoming.

Just one?

Seriously, my personal loadout is my compact .45, a spare seven-round mag, two butterfly knives, and a .22 automatic. If I'm leaving the property then add a loaded AR-10 and four (or more) twenty-round mags to go with it. This is not unusual around Wyoming.
Lol I was going to say we don't all live in Wyoming! haha We have brush hooks in the yard to kill the snakes if the dogs mess with them but luckily we're not fighting off Bears and Bison like ya'll are.

I'm more worried about getting murdered or robbed in Baton Rouge. Seriously though i'm only going to Walmart, I doubt they'd take too kindly to me being strapped up while grocery shopping lol

Lol I was going to say we don't all live in Wyoming! haha We have brush hooks in the yard to kill the snakes if the dogs mess with them but luckily we're not fighting off Bears and Bison like ya'll are.

I'm more worried about getting murdered or robbed in Baton Rouge. Seriously though i'm only going to Walmart, I doubt they'd take too kindly to me being strapped up while grocery shopping lol
Can you carry concealed?

Robbers, rapists, and murderers especially don't!

There comes a point at which the Olde Saying rings true:

'Tis better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.'

I'm not as worried about the bison and bears as I am the meth-heads in town!

I'm not as worried about the bison and bears as I am the meth-heads in town!
Dang! Like Lovesdogs, I assumed the .308 AR10 was for moose, bison, bears, wolves, and cougars. I wrongly thought that the lowly .223 AR15 was sufficient for coyotes, feral dogs, and meth heads. ☺️

Glad I've got both 👍

When are you going to trade in the lowly .45acp for a 10mm?

Also, out of curiosity, what kind of.22 do you pack? The little Berettas are cool. I have been known to carry my Ruger SR22. It is a fun and useful little gun.

Back