• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

When Your Light Goes Out!

DaPastor

Real Person
Enlighted Jokes!

How many Charismatics does it take to change a light bulb? One - since his hands are in the air anyway.

How many Calvinists does it take to change a light bulb? None - God has predestined the bulb to go out.

How many Baptists? CHANGE? But we have NEVER doe it that way before!

How many Neo_evangelicals? No one knows. They cannot tell the difference between light and darkness.

How many Pentecostals? Ten. One to change the bulb and nine to pray against the spirit of darkness.

How many TV Evangelists? One. But for the message of light to continue, send in your donation.

How many Fundamentalists? ONLY ONE becasue any morer would be compromise and ecumenical (standards of light would slip).

Perhaps you could add some more... Like how many polygamists does it take to change a light bulb?

How many polygamists? Well, if its a man only one, he can handle anything. Woman.. at least two, one to change it and the others to make sure the 36 children don't try to put the old one in their mouth!

Aww that was lame.. I'm not funny enough for this.. why do I even try?

NEXT!

Actually, Ashley, I thought that one was pretty good.

That was very funny Ashley...

Here is another one:

How many Quakers does it take to change a light bulb? Someone will eventually, but thee is no one officially called to a bulb changer!

How many Christian polygamists does it take? None. He built a chandelier with multiple bulbs, so they still have light. That bulb will come back on eventually - we just have to pray for it, and encourage it!

How many force-monogamists does it take? None. There's no buying more lightbulbs buddy!, you made a commitment to that one when you bought it, forsaking all other bulbs. Deal with it.

All I can say is LOL :lol: at this whole conversation! Especially at Nathans Jokes!!!! :lol:

"How many Amish does it take to change a light bulb ??"
Answer..."What's a light bulb ???"

Fairlight :D

Fairlight said:
"How many Amish does it take to change a light bulb ??"

Q. How many Amish does it take to change a candle?

A. I do not know. I am not Amish. I use lightbulbs.

Too Funny!!!

Keep it coming, as laughter is the best medicine & a merry heart doeth well/good! Wait a minute, would the Calvinist have something against laughter & light bulbs too? Just wondering LoL! :? :lol:

F.S.

Okay, I'll play nice! ;)

How many Evolutionists does it take to change a light bulb?

None - it will change itself - it will just take billions and billions of years!

How many sister-wives does it take to change a light bulb? I have no clue - but according to Isaiah - Seven (Isaiah 4:1).

How many light bulbs can a polygamist change? As many as he wants as long as the other bulbs don't get jealous!

In Texas, it's Aggies (Texas A&M)! How many Aggies does it take to change a lightbulb?
Ten. One to hold the lightbulb and nine to turn the ladder.

How many gorillas does it take to change a light bulb?

Just one, but it takes a lot of light bulbs.

How many `Real Men' does it take to change a light bulb?

None: `Real Men' aren't afraid of the dark.

How many existentialists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Two: One to screw it in and one to observe how the light bulb itself symbolizes a single incandescent beacon of subjective reality in a netherworld of endless absurdity reaching out toward a maudlin cosmos of nothingness.

How many lawyers does it take to change a light bulb?

No one knows because when the light comes on they all scatter.

Back