• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

When Your Light Goes Out!

How many philosophers does it take to change a lightbulb ?

Hmmm... well there's an interesting question isn't it ?

How many therapy patients does it take to change a light bulb?
One. But they have to really, really want to change. :D

How many therapists does it take to change a light bulb?

Hmmm. How many do YOU think it takes?

Only one, but it has to be the right therapist and the lightbulb must really want to change.

SweetLissa

I would like a like button. :)

How many modern teenagers does it take to change a lightbulb?

259. One to post "I thought I might change a lightbulb today, but I dunno" on Facebook, and 258 "friends" to click like and type encouraging comments so they get up the courage to do it.

How many BF forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

Who knows? We're all so busy trying to figure out how many "whatevers" it takes to change a light bulb that we didn't notice it's burned out.

You're welcome. I didn't have time to post about it earlier. Funny that none of you noticed it was already fixed.

Forgive the odd sense of humor today, feeling a bit like the repairman for everyone else's lives, now getting back to my own life. :lol:

Nathan7 said:
How many Christian polygamists does it take? None. He built a chandelier with multiple bulbs, so they still have light. That bulb will come back on eventually - we just have to pray for it, and encourage it!

How many force-monogamists does it take? None. There's no buying more lightbulbs buddy!, you made a commitment to that one when you bought it, forsaking all other bulbs. Deal with it.

Best poly joke ever!

DocInKorea said:
How many existentialists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Two: One to screw it in and one to observe how the light bulb itself symbolizes a single incandescent beacon of subjective reality in a netherworld of endless absurdity reaching out toward a maudlin cosmos of nothingness.
This one might give Nathan a run for the money.

We need a like button instead of endless commentary (posts the one who comments individually on every joke :eek: )

Back