• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Where are the women?

@Verifyveritas76 ... I have developed great respect for you over the years on BF, and I am thankful for the edification I receive often when you share your big brother wisdom. You truly are a gentleman and a scholar in my book bro!
.....However, I would disagree with your opinion of Keith’s direct addresses to me in this thread being “a remarkable job in presenting a difference of opinion, on a difficult and hard topic, while trying very hard to be as inoffensive as possible.”
... As to the rest of your comments, I agree much. Attempting the plural life isn’t for wimps and shouldn’t be something a guy does without much council and caution....

Much thanks and love bro. Praying for you.

@Keith Martin doen't speak much but when he does it's wise to listen. He always has a unique perception that others missed.
@ZecAustin and @Verifyveritas76
I wasn't speaking to the content of the admonitions. I just felt they were offered without being asked, and assumptions were made along the way without private confirmation. We all need a wake up call every now and then to the seriousness of this life and the qualifications, but decently and in order.

@ZecAustin and @Verifyveritas76
I wasn't speaking to the content of the admonitions. I just felt they were offered without being asked, and assumptions were made along the way without private confirmation. We all need a wake up call every now and then to the seriousness of this life and the qualifications, but decently and in order.
Totally agree with your statement.

For the record, and after some thought to @rustywest4 and his response, my statement about Keith’s post was not to endorse his statement or comments specifically to Rusty, merely to acknowledge Keith’s skill and obvious attempt at tact on a subject that must have felt daunting to address.

The address to Rusty specifically was not something that I’m qualified to make any kind of statement on as I am not privy to either parties intent or qualification for giving or receiving those admonitions. I will assume that Keith felt led to address it to him for some reason, and if it wasn’t intended by the Spirit specifically for Rusty, then the intended recipient was able to receive it in a manner that would allow him to assimilate it, and the stated recipient was obviously gracious enough to overlook another brothers well meaning imposition.

I once had a wise elderly person tell me. That my approach of going out and looking for what meets my list is wrong. I then responded why and the reply I got changed my outlook. The reply was focuse on making yourself stronger in God eleminate your inpurities that you have. Focuse on making your internal and external resume of being very appealing and Godly. God will attract the Godly ladies to you like ants to honey

I once had a wise elderly person tell me. That my approach of going out and looking for what meets my list is wrong. I then responded why and the reply I got changed my outlook. The reply was focuse on making yourself stronger in God eleminate your inpurities that you have. Focuse on making your internal and external resume of being very appealing and Godly. God will attract the Godly ladies to you like ants to honey

Hopefully they won't be fire ants!!! :):)

That last sentence is a bit over the top, but yes, that’s the best plan even for couples looking to add a wife.

Back