• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Where have all the good men gone?

Joleneakamama

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
Here is a refreshing and candid answer to that question. This lady is telling the women asking that question exactly why they aren't finding.
Hubby found this and thought is was pretty good.

CqXoJQ7WEAAGiN0.jpg

Ya, I was thinking the same thing.. but it's not where are all the good men but rather what happened to all the good women?

Ya, I was thinking the same thing.. but it's not where are all the good men but rather what happened to all the good women?
Some of them married the good men, and the rest of them married bad boys that “needed them”.
;)

I laughed at some comments made by men like "You'd be better off with a pet rattlesnake" or "You'd get more love from an alligator" it isn't really funny though how many think that they can find fulfillment in shallow endeavours, or material possessions.

Hubby did say that his thoughts after hearing our daughter's opinions on the above video are .... "Her bride price just went up!" ;) Lol

The comments really are a must read to round out the video.

I think it's sad that there are women like this out there.

Sad yes, but the tragedy is most are like that. And really, that's just barely scratching the surface of the problem.

This is what happens when fathers let the culture raise their daughters and then throw them into the meat grinder of college to round it out.

"You'd be better off with a pet rattlesnake" or "You'd get more love from an alligator"

or as one put it: "This whole video summarized: Men are a utility."

I kind of just listened in disbelief.. lots of me me me. If they get married divorce will happen in short order.

That was a long time for me to listen to that accent, but I survived. I agree that being a quality woman makes it more likely that they will find a quality man. Stuff like that second video is what had me contemplating becoming a monk back in high school. I'd rather sweep stone floors and chant hymns with bald men than try to make a life with those alleged humans.

Don't forget to read the comments!
My dad and I just finished this.
So sad but but we laughed the whole way through.
63 likes 2.3k dislikes

But on a more serious note, I think it's sad that there are women like this out there.
Wow, that was really hard to get through! I feel like these women don't actually understand real life. They live in a little bubble of things they think are important and 'real'. They need to travel and go see how people in other countries live.

Wow, that was really hard to get through! I feel like these women don't actually understand real life. They live in a little bubble of things they think are important and 'real'. They need to travel and go see how people in other countries live.
Totally agreed!
Welcome back to the forum. Hope you had a fabulous trip! :)

Back