• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Where have all the good men gone?

Don't forget to read the comments!
My dad and I just finished this.
So sad but but we laughed the whole way through.
63 likes 2.3k dislikes

But on a more serious note, I think it's sad that there are women like this out there.
On the other hand, the discussion was clearly strongly steered and, like most nonsense from the msm, heavily edited... that being said, those poor women look very stuck in the middle between nature versus nurture.

In other words, as much as they are regurgitating what people have told them a woman must be, they still know what they naturally want in a man. Poor, confused, creatures.

My poor sons. They migh need multiple wives just to make one good one.
Does the math even work that way?

How many not-so-good wives does it take to add up to a good wife?

:eek:
;)

Are yoh saying a 6 and a 4 don't add up to a 10?
Let me see if I got this right.
A 40% rotten apple and a a 60% rotten apple equals a good apple.
Welllll.......I guess that might work o_O

Wow, that was really hard to get through! I feel like these women don't actually understand real life. They live in a little bubble of things they think are important and 'real'. They need to travel and go see how people in other countries live.

The worst part is, these are all NYC writers and marketers. They are the opinion makers. The up and coming inner elite. The ones cheer leading the crazy times we live in. The ones who would rule us.

Does the math even work that way?

How many not-so-good wives does it take to add up to a good wife?

Are yoh saying a 6 and a 4 don't add up to a 10?

Hubby's dad would say of "working" boys growing up "When you have one boy, you've got a boy, two boys equal half a boy, and when you have three boys you've got no boy at all!" Hubby thinks wives like those would add up about that way.

Back