• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Where's Hugh?

Hugh McBryde

☠ BANNED ☠
A sort of ongoing "Where's Waldo" thread. Where I am on any given evening. Semi Regularly updated.

I'm in the Nampa-Boise Idaho area. Near Ontario Oregon as well.

The purpose of posting this sort of information is so that if any of you are AROUND and ABOUT those areas, and you'd like to meet, I'd love to meet.

Later tomorrow I will travel to the Bend-Prineville area of Oregon, along US 26 out of Ontario Oregon. I'll be there until Monday and then I have no idea where I'm going afterward, though I hope and pray it is toward home.

Prineville Oregon! Home of Les Schwab. If there are any of you nearby.....

Just outside of Cleveland. I've been through South Dakota, Wyoming and Montana, as well as Wisconsin, Illinois and Indiana. I was in such a rush though in those other states, I did not have much time. I'm now at the "Vermillion" travel "Oasis" on the Ohio I-80/90 turnpike. I'm going up through Cleveland, along the lakes in Pennsylvania and then into New York State headed for Conklin NY. After that God knows, he hasn't revealed my next "assignment" to me yet.

"You've been everywhere man, you've been everywhere....."
Appropriate musical notes are hummed as this is typed. :lol:
Bless you Brother, keep it between the lines.

Seville Ohio, headed for London Kentucky (Home of Col. Sanders) and tomorrow, Pageland South Carolina. I should be out of hours then. Shouldn't I?

As it turns out, I would have been more accurate to say "Lodi," but Seville was close enough. Today and yesterday I was in Charlotte, and I got the chance to meet Robert Kirkpatrick. So far in my truck travels I have been able to meet John Whitten, Chris Nystrom and his lovely wife, Sandie Kindred and Robert Kirkpatrick. I have very little control over where I will be next. Tomorrow I will be in "Battleboro, NC," which is close to "Rocky Mount," and I will be traveling from there to Emporia Va, to Pittston PA, and later to Norwich CT.

I continue to get a longer and longer list of folks I have met.

Harrisburg PA, I-81, Exit 77. I may be here all day tomorrow. I kinda hope not, but that's not changing reality.

Hey Hugh !
You should drive by the BF retreat near Sacramento, Ca. on the 11th-13th of March !!

Blessings,
Fairlight

Fairlight said:
You should drive by the BF retreat near Sacramento, Ca. on the 11th-13th of March !!"
I'd love to. I don't set up my "drive byes" unfortunately...

I sat for a day and a half in Charlotte NC, I did get to meet a good "internet friend," Robert Kirkpatrick, who is now a good "in person" friend as well. I've been sitting just outside of Harrisburg PA now for almost as long. Nobody up here, or nobody noticed I was saying I was here. Either way I just sat. I'm off to "Pittsdon" Pennsylvania in the morning, but that will not be a long layover in all likelihood. Then I am off to Connecticut. If things go well, I will not stay there long. You do not get paid for sitting in this industry.

I'm in Norwich CT right now, but about to move on to St. Albans VT. From there, I go to Edwardsville Illinois.

Wow! You do get around! What area of the country do you like the most? We love North Central CA (Sacramento area) and Upstate NY.

I'm stuck in St. Albans for a while, at least until tomorrow. Montana, by far, is my favorite place. I'm never there anymore.

So much for Orlando, Palymyra PA, then Bristol, VA, then on to I 40 all across the USA until I hit Needles Ca. From there I head north to Ogden UT.

When are you coming through Georgia? Do you fly? or drive? I have never met a shiite calvanist before in person and would love to cross that one out, it is on my bucket list...

Hugh,

Find yourself heading into or out of Atlanta on 85 towards/from SC, give us a jingle. We're not far off the freeway and can connect at a truck stop easily enough.

I am frequently routed to the WalMart distribution center in Pageland SC. That is one of the approach routes I take, depending on which direction I was dispatched. Essentially if I am carrying California Produce to Pageland, I'll come in on I 85. This next week though seems to be destined to be spend on Interstate 40, for the most part. I will be traveling down I 81 from Pennsylvania to I 40, and then across the USA on 40 until I get past Needles CA, and then I turn North toward Salt Lake City. The load I am on needs to stay UNDER a certain altitude, otherwise I'd being headed cross country on I 80.
Paul not the apostle said:
When are you coming through Georgia? Do you fly? or drive? I have never met a shiite calvanist before in person and would love to cross that one out, it is on my bucket list..."
I almost did this week, only I got "swapped" off the job to the one I am describing above your quote.

To revisit a past remark:
Fairlight said:
You should drive by the BF retreat near Sacramento, Ca. on the 11th-13th of March !!"
I'll be on I 40 it appears.

Salt Lake City Utah, until at least 10am tomorrow morning.

Back