• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Why I Believe Women Would Generally Be Better Off Seeking Polygamy

Hey, @rejoicinghandmaid -- the article gleaned from your original posting in this thread is now published in the most recent issue of Patriarchs Journal (21)!

Congratulations!

http://patriarchsjournal.com/PJ #021 - Web.pdf
Well--how about that! I so seldom get on here anymore but just happened to be on tonight to answer a PM and connect with JulieB about the NE retreat. Thanks @Keith Martin for your part in getting that article published. I would never have dreamed of this happening. I went to the link you provided to remember what I had written--it's been a few months since then. :)

Well done @rejoicinghandmaid , I read that issue last night and was excited to see your article.

Also, @Keith Martin , great job opgrading the journal and getting some meatier articles in there. The last two issues have been quality worth of sharing.. I especially enjoyed the recent article on 'which traditional marriage.' That merits more study and fleshing out. Do you know if he has written an expanded version?

I especially enjoyed the recent [Patriarchs Journal article on 'traditional marriage.' That merits more study and fleshing out. Do you know if he has written an expanded version?

I did my own search and also checked with Clyde. He's aware of no other writing on this topic from Rick Knuth.

Sounds like the makings of another great Pete Rambo submission!
LOL. My plate is already quite full...

I do offer comps, excepting my article, for the increased scholarship and depth in the last two issues. Very nice! Keep it up!

LOL. My plate is already quite full...

I do offer comps, excepting my article, for the increased scholarship and depth in the last two issues. Very nice! Keep it up!

I thank you on behalf of Clyde, Andre and Steve.

I noticed, though, that you have already initiated expanded discussion elsewhere on this 'traditional marriage' stuff related to the Rick Knuth article.

Looking forward to communing with you next month.

Shalom and what a wonderfully articulated message. As a single woman I approve this message!!

I myself would like to be welcomed into an already established home.

Coming out of Babylon without a covering has proven it self to be quite the feat as I attempt to navigate His baby sheep in the way in which they should go.

Back