• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Why Not Polygamy? A Question to Progressive Churches

Me too.

Let's also add:

Blacksmithing
Log Cabin Building
And for @ZecAustin ballroom dancing (not a rib just my jealousy)
I’ll be over here in the corner working on my concession speech.
Conceding 17th place to whom ever I am tied with. Probably one of the girls. :oops:

Just saying I'm with @Pacman on this one. "Likewise" and "natural use" are two very important phrases in this passage. But again, this is all meat that isn't relative to most people.
Okay, so if we are to take "natural use" as a prohibition against male or female anal sexual activity because "figure 'a' and slot 'b' are biologically functionally paired", but the pairing is not correct in terms of rear entry... would that also preclude oral sexual activity? If so, it would seem to me, that we are back to where my original question stands.

Okay, so if we are to take "natural use" as a prohibition against male or female anal sexual activity because "figure 'a' and slot 'b' are biologically functionally paired", but the pairing is not correct in terms of rear entry... would that also preclude oral sexual activity? If so, it would seem to me, that we are back to where my original question stands.
Good question. I wouldn't say that any use other than the natural is forbidden. I think the burning with desire is an important modifier.

Just a suggestion, read Song of Solomon. I believe your answer is in there.

I would like to apologize Carnivore. Right after I advised caution on this topic I stripped down naked, painted myself in gold fleck paint, lit my hair on fire and ran through the room singing, "Preacher's on Fire!" with a sparkler in each hand a red smoke grenade taped to my lower back where it barely covered up my tramp stamp which was done in prison and represents my beard surround by the Latin phrase "Ignoramus Terrrificus" over a picture of Daffy Duck dive bombing in his dubya-dubya 2 fighter plane with a little cartoon bubble over his head that reads, "Caution? We don't need no stinking caution! Die!!! I saw what you did to my friend!"

This needs a bump

Back