• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Women's Retreat

Greetings Ladies! We have a place for retreat!!

PLACE: Branson, Missouri
DATE: Sept. 30 to Oct. 2nd (Fri, Sat, Sun)

If you are interested in coming you will need to email me at julie@biblicalfamilies.org or PM me. I will then send you all the details.

I am really excited to have the opportunity to meet many of you in person. I also believe that God has some great things in store for us as we share our hearts with each other. Please make every effort to be there! Also, for those who are having some finacial difficulties please let me know and we will try our best to make it happen for you.

With hope for the future,
Julieb

Randomnotes, we LOVE new people to come to retreats! I think it would be a great time for you.

I have sent several PM's to ladies who have showed interest in the retreat but they have not been picked up. Please check your message box to see if you have a message from me. I don't know how else to communicate with some of you, so I am trying this. :) If I have not sent you info on the Women's Retreat and you would like it please drop me a PM and I will send it out right away.

Please pray for our time together whether you are coming or not. I beleive that God is going to do some great things that weekend.

Blesssings,
Julie

Hi Ladies! The Women's Retreat is less than a month away now, can you believe it! I just wanted to encourage any lady who Is thinking about coming but has not asked for information to PM me. It looks like we will have around 20 ladies for the retreat, which is great. Though, we have room for more if you are considering it!

I am looking forward to finally meeting many of you ladies for the first time. What a blessing that will be in itself! As I have mentioned before, whether you are coming or not, please pray for the retreat.

Blessings, Julieb

What a wonderful time we had at the Women's Retreat this last weekend! I so enjoyed having face to face conversations with all the ladies that came. I believe that God really met us. I hope you felt the same way. Also, a big thank you to Ali for leading us in worship and teaching us from the Word. We missed all of you who were not able to make it at the last minute. We look forward to seeing you and many others though, hopefully, next year.

Thank you to all the ladies who did so much to be at our first Womens' Retreat! Can't wait for next year!

With hope for the future,
Julieb

The ladies retreat was awesome! What a blessing to have such Sisters in Christ, like Julie and Ali, to use their God giving talents to host a wonderful weekend; a weekend that God blessed beyond measures. I'm so gratefully to have all those ladies in my life. Julie brought up "hope" and Ali brought up "the rope". My prayer is that all the ladies that were present and the ones on this board who weren't present will all grab a hold of that "rope of hope" together for strength for the future. I can't wait for the next ladies retreat. Praise to God for keeping us all safe and filling us with His Spirit.

Michelle

I'm so sorry we weren't able to attend:( We were literally so close, and yet so far away from being able to come.

I hope there will be a retreat in the very near future that our whole family will be able to attend!

We very much appreciate the effort of all of y'all who make these retreats a reality...especially you, Julie!
Katie

As much as it may sound like a cliche, "a grand time was had by all." I was in awe of watching the Holy Spirit move, anoint, orchestrate, convict and bring breaktrhoughs. Many, many precious moments and wonderful relationships born, and my deep thanks to Julie for all her hard work and perserverence. :)

Ladies, I wanted to let you know that I have made a separate account for all the donations that were given at the Women's Retreat. I thought it would be good to use that money to continue our Women's Retreats. Thank you so much to all of you who donated. I was very blessed with your generousity.

Should we do Branson or Springfield, MO again next year or go some place different? Let me know what you vote for.

Blessings,
Julieb

Julie,
I would vote to go some place different for our next Women's Retreat. Having it some place different might make it easier for other women to come and for those of us who made it to the Branson Retreat can visit a different city and state. I am already looking forward to the next one!
Thanks,
Chaplains Rose

Chaplains Rose said:
I would vote to go some place different for our next Women's Retreat. Having it some place different might make it easier for other women to come

I agree!
I can't really do the east coast and Missouri is still a bit far. How about Las Vegas ? It's easy to get to and women from the west coast and the south west states could probably get there.

Blessings,
Fairlight

Well Ark is still centrally located easily and the girls from sc nc ga ten. could easily make it there along with people from oklahoma mo kansas goodness everywhere could make it if there is proper planing Eureka Springs ark would be a wonderful place to do so. Very beautiful plus a tourist town so shoping, is a must. There are many wonderful things to do also The great passion play is there wonderful food lots of places stuff ect.. Or branson would be ok to i guess. maybe jopln...

sorry thought of something else... to add to eureka springs reason.... beautiful multi family cabins in many locations with kithcens hot tubs there are places to get masssages which every lady deserves right but aslo it would just be nice to have a bunch of hens to talk about the bible and our beliefs the sooner the better seriously im over excited and not meaning to offend anyone with the hens comment

Ahhhhhh, massahhhhhhhhge........ :D

Back