• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat Yakov vs the Whore Church - Taking the Bull by the horns

Mark C

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
My weekly Torah teaching has never "pulled any punches." And while I will ALWAYS address the issues surrounding patriarchy, Scriptural marriage, thus polygyny, and everything related when the situations arise, usually I don't tend to belabor what most regular listeners already generally understand.

This week was different, however. For several reasons. Here's how I introduced the posted podcast on the download websites:

This week's teaching will undoubtedly upset some. It should.

If there is something that Scripture forbids, or - worse still, calls "abomination" (toebah in the Hebrew) - the 'prince of this world' that now openly runs AmeriKa will not only call it 'good,' but teach children, subsidize, and ultimately MANDATE such.

This week the disgusting excuse for a "US Senate" passed what they called the "Respect for Marriage [sic] Act" - which has NO respect for what YHVH ordained, but does glorify the Abomination. The Fake Fuhrer, parroting the lie that "love is love," will be Proud to put his 'X' on it.

Meanwhile, the Torah portion Vayetze (Genesis 28:10-32:3) this week is about as opposite an example as you will find. It's Very Politically Incorrect, for exactly the reasons that the Adversary and the Whore Church who serves him just plain hates...

And the point is that the Whore Church, and those who tolerate it, continue to deny the clear and obvious Written Word, as well as the lessons of history, when it comes to "by your traditions making the Word of Yah of no effect."

As I have said before, "there are Difficult Teachings in Scripture, and this isn't one of 'em."

It's Roman paganism. And it's past time to 'come out of her.'

Here are some of the links:

Excellent, excellent. Two AWESOME hours of truth bombs. Thank you. Will be reposting/sharing.

@Mark C I've got to tell you, this is one of the best / on point presentations I've heard in a while. Can you turn this audio into a YouTube? If not, may I and give credit and link?

@Mark C I've got to tell you, this is one of the best / on point presentations I've heard in a while. Can you turn this audio into a YouTube? If not, may I and give credit and link?
Thanks, Pete - sure; I've done podcasts for years, don't have video software, but you'd be welcome to, and I'd appreciate it.

My weekly Torah teaching has never "pulled any punches." And while I will ALWAYS address the issues surrounding patriarchy, Scriptural marriage, thus polygyny, and everything related when the situations arise, usually I don't tend to belabor what most regular listeners already generally understand.

This week was different, however. For several reasons. Here's how I introduced the posted podcast on the download websites:

This week's teaching will undoubtedly upset some. It should.

If there is something that Scripture forbids, or - worse still, calls "abomination" (toebah in the Hebrew) - the 'prince of this world' that now openly runs AmeriKa will not only call it 'good,' but teach children, subsidize, and ultimately MANDATE such.

This week the disgusting excuse for a "US Senate" passed what they called the "Respect for Marriage [sic] Act" - which has NO respect for what YHVH ordained, but does glorify the Abomination. The Fake Fuhrer, parroting the lie that "love is love," will be Proud to put his 'X' on it.

Meanwhile, the Torah portion Vayetze (Genesis 28:10-32:3) this week is about as opposite an example as you will find. It's Very Politically Incorrect, for exactly the reasons that the Adversary and the Whore Church who serves him just plain hates...

And the point is that the Whore Church, and those who tolerate it, continue to deny the clear and obvious Written Word, as well as the lessons of history, when it comes to "by your traditions making the Word of Yah of no effect."

As I have said before, "there are Difficult Teachings in Scripture, and this isn't one of 'em."

It's Roman paganism. And it's past time to 'come out of her.'

Here are some of the links:

That was you?? Hubs and I listened and enjoyed very much. He'd laugh each time you said "whore church". Sad but true...

For those who don't do podcasts or who listen to Youtube while driving, etc, @Mark C 's EXCELLENT teaching has been converted to a YouTube 'video.' Not much to 'see' but the pearls in this teaching are plethora! Highly, highly recommended.

Two hours of solid truth.

Thanks, Pete...your efforts are much appreciated.
Thank you!! This teaching is amazing.

Really wanted to do more... had visions of imagery to go with meat of message to help drive point home, but it quickly became too large of a project for limited resources. Glad we are all on a big team making waves for truth and the Kingdom.

This week's Torah parsha is "Mishpatim", which includes some of the most obvious polygyny-related commandments in the Book.

It might be considered a follow-up to the teaching above, but in particular, this one addresses how and why the Incredibly NOT-PC commandments here go right to the heart of the well-deserved judgment "already in progress." And what that means.

In particular, I suggest that recent events, including what amounts to the chemical-weapon (dioxin, phosgene) equivalent of a dirty nuke being exploded in Ohio, and literally contaminating the Ohio River Basin, are about as blatant a declaration of "where we are" as we could expect, short of the mushroom clouds those servants of satan that have destroyed a once-free republic are jonesin' for.

This week's Torah parsha is "Mishpatim", which includes some of the most obvious polygyny-related commandments in the Book.

It might be considered a follow-up to the teaching above, but in particular, this one addresses how and why the Incredibly NOT-PC commandments here go right to the heart of the well-deserved judgment "already in progress." And what that means.

In particular, I suggest that recent events, including what amounts to the chemical-weapon (dioxin, phosgene) equivalent of a dirty nuke being exploded in Ohio, and literally contaminating the Ohio River Basin, are about as blatant a declaration of "where we are" as we could expect, short of the mushroom clouds those servants of satan that have destroyed a once-free republic are jonesin' for.

Another really good, info packed teaching Mark.

Back