• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Young patriarchal minded man

I'd love to agree that all christian marriages are patriarchal whether poly or mono, but there is great ignorance in this area in general in the church, and both men and women have been out of their boundaries for way too long.
Speaking from experience.....
What can we do? We have to start where we are, and move to a place we do not know, just like Abraham did. And trust Yahweh to guide us there :+)

Christian marriages should be this way but I would say many aren't; it's the Greek roman traditions I guess. It all goes back the garden of Eden. Remember the curse? Well, it's still here and we have to make a conscious decision to move away from it. In Latin cultures it's even more pronounced from what I have noticed.

sweetlissa said:
Could someone please defend me here? I can't be the only woman here that wears pants sometimes. Where I work, no one but me wears dresses.
You're defended! I'm the only woman in my entire workplace that wears skirts (sometimes). I don't even see the revelance of this issue at all. What does it matter?

Back