• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Younger generation

Well, that just opens a new method of getting women. Ask Mossad or whoever else was sponsoring him if they're looking for a new front-man for their entrapment scheme, now that Epstein's been compromised. Easy money there...

(If you don't know what I'm talking about - nobody knows why Epstein's rich, nobody can say where his money came from, but there are many suggestions he's been entirely funded by an intelligence agency (most suspect Mossad, but it could be someone else) to deliberately entrap politicians and other high-ranking people in very compromising acts, that can then be used to blackmail them. This is a very interesting story.)

Well, that just opens a new method of getting women. Ask Mossad or whoever else was sponsoring him if they're looking for a new front-man for their entrapment scheme, now that Epstein's been compromised. Easy money there...

(If you don't know what I'm talking about - nobody knows why Epstein's rich, nobody can say where his money came from, but there are many suggestions he's been entirely funded by an intelligence agency (most suspect Mossad, but it could be someone else) to deliberately entrap politicians and other high-ranking people in very compromising acts, that can then be used to blackmail them. This is a very interesting story.)

Several different intelligence agencies run those sorts of operations. We don't know who Epstein was working for yet, but Mossad is top of a short list. Especially since it came out that he was on a first name basis with Ehud Barak; who was recently having to defend why he met with him several times for unstated reasons, but which he made clear wasn't for the girls.

However, all of us are sinners. And past sin does not disqualify a woman from marriage, nor does it mean they will not make a good wife. It does add complications that are best avoided

While I'm not with James_A on the no intamacy thing, there is a wisdom in seeking a virgin; even if it is unrealistic. A woman loosing her virginity isn't just a random sin in the basket of sins a wife might come with. It uniquely has very real and long-lasting consequences for the success of your marriage and your children. I'm not necessarily holding out for a virgin, nor do I believe it necessarily disqualifies a woman from marriage that she looses it. But I am well aware of how a woman's promiscuity affects the divorce risk...
teachman

Back