• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Latest activity

• Michael Moon
    Michael Moon reacted to FollowingHim2's post in the thread Random Comments with Like Like.
    Just saw this post shared on Facebook, I don't know who the original poster was. Worth the read though. “When I was a HS sophomore – decades ago! – my World History teacher was Mrs. Holloway, but we all called her Granny Holloway. She was a...
  • frederick
    I pray The Holy Spirit will convict his heart of sin and grant to him repentance.
  • steve
    steve reacted to Asforme&myhouse's post in the thread Prayer request Boyfriend Relapse with Like Like.
    I pray The Holy Spirit will convict his heart of sin and grant to him repentance.
  • steve
    steve reacted to FollowingHim2's post in the thread Random Comments with Heart Heart.
    Just saw this post shared on Facebook, I don't know who the original poster was. Worth the read though. “When I was a HS sophomore – decades ago! – my World History teacher was Mrs. Holloway, but we all called her Granny Holloway. She was a...
  • A
    Asforme&myhouse reacted to FollowingHim2's post in the thread Random Comments with Like Like.
  • Edward
    Edward reacted to steve's post in the thread Just Funny Memes with Haha Haha.
  • Edward
    Edward reacted to Marketingmom's post in the thread Prayer request Boyfriend Relapse with Praying Praying.
    My boyfriend has relapsed. He has struggled with alcohol for a couple of years now. I know all I can do is pray, because he won't go get help. I also pray the Lord gives me the discernment and strength to get through this. I was hesitant to post...
  • FollowingHim2
    FollowingHim2 replied to the thread Random Comments.
  • A
  • steve
    steve reacted to FollowingHim's post in the thread Dune with Like Like.
    Interesting controversial thinking @cnystrom!
  • steve
    steve reacted to Marketingmom's post in the thread Prayer request Boyfriend Relapse with Praying Praying.
    My boyfriend has relapsed. He has struggled with alcohol for a couple of years now. I know all I can do is pray, because he won't go get help. I also pray the Lord gives me the discernment and strength to get through this. I was hesitant to post...
  • windblown
    windblown reacted to Joleneakamama's post in the thread Random Comments with Heart Heart.
    Conversation I had with my four year old daughter (now 12!) after my grandma "graduated." L "Great grandma died" Me "Yes she did." L "But that's OK because God will make us new people!" Me "That's right." L "And I will ask God, How old are you...
  • The Revolting Man
    Praying.
  • The Revolting Man
  • Joleneakamama
    Joleneakamama reacted to cnystrom's post in the thread Church/Worship Ideas with Like Like.
    Miss you, too, buddy. I hope you and your family are doing well. You will have to bring the family to San Diego and I can show you all around.
Back