• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Looking for information

Secular liberals don't just reject you, they go all Karen on you as if you're doing something to them.

While the people who like to play Churchianity are not so much fun, it's the secular liberal Karens who call the police, post crap online, and sometimes even physically threaten or assault you. And they do with a righteousness that is sometimes impressive.
You gotta love Tim Hawkins!

 
I hear what you’re saying. The (social) consequences aren’t the same for everybody. If I were to ever live polygamy, I know my mom would be supportive. I don’t know about the rest though.
Never too soon to find out.
I would posit that it is better to prepare a good foundation before you surprise everyone by building additions to yoir family.
 
Never too soon to find out.
I would posit that it is better to prepare a good foundation before you surprise everyone by building additions to yoir family.
It occurs to me that so long as one is sane and low agreeability with respect to government paperwork, then a man who never got a government endorsement in the form of a marriage license Screenshot_20260806_104926_Gallery.jpg
could simply file his next taxes as single...same for his wife obviously and also eith hee cooperation and support...to establish that you are each single. Create a trust with the husband and wife's shared assets contained within...plygs should do trusts anyway, especially if you want loads of kids. Newly minted single man can court a woman and establish the relation from afar and she can visit a couple of times so as to demonstrate the romance being legitimate and not immigration shenanigans.
Marry outside the US and then file the cr1 spouse visa. Takes some time but doable. Later one can add her to the trust.
Not ideal but it allows one a path
 
It occurs to me that so long as one is sane and low agreeability with respect to government paperwork, then a man who never got a government endorsement in the form of a marriage license View attachment 12403
could simply file his next taxes as single...same for his wife obviously and also eith hee cooperation and support...to establish that you are each single. Create a trust with the husband and wife's shared assets contained within...plygs should do trusts anyway, especially if you want loads of kids. Newly minted single man can court a woman and establish the relation from afar and she can visit a couple of times so as to demonstrate the romance being legitimate and not immigration shenanigans.
Marry outside the US and then file the cr1 spouse visa. Takes some time but doable. Later one can add her to the trust.
Not ideal but it allows one a path
Isn’t sponge Bob gay?
 
AI Overview



SpongeBob SquarePants Revealed as LGBTQ Ally for Pride Month
SpongeBob SquarePants is not officially gay. The show's creator, Stephen Hillenburg, stated that he views the character as asexual rather than gay or straight. However, Nickelodeon included SpongeBob in a Pride Month post celebrating the LGBTQ+ community, which led many fans to see him as a queer icon. [1, 2]
 
"If you love me keep my commandments."

Revelation 14:12 - Saints keep God's commandments.

Once you realize that the pope or pastor isn't God, then the truth becomes much clearer. As Peter wrote,

Acts 5:29
But Peter and the apostles replied, “We must obey God rather than any human authority.

Also, Peter quoted the prophet Isaiah 40:6-8, re-affirming the un-changing nature of God:

"The grass withers, and the flowers fall. But the word of God endures forever."

Then it becomes a simple task of what the Word of God actually says. This is the part of eating the flesh of Messiah. He is the bread of life. The Word of God made flesh. He says he's not changing anything. That part takes time - study and prayer. But once you do come to the truth you face a new challenge. Who has higher authority? God or men? Who died for us? God or men?
 
I was a teenager when my dad showed me Isaiah 4:1. After 20 years of marriage, we brought another wife into our relationship, but my wife got jealous and turned us into the LDS church. We left that and since then, we have three wives and me in our marriage.
 
I was a teenager when my dad showed me Isaiah 4:1. After 20 years of marriage, we brought another wife into our relationship, but my wife got jealous and turned us into the LDS church. We left that and since then, we have three wives and me in our marriage.
For some odd reason, my mind goes to a hypothetical Karen who practices polygyny (an oxymoron, I know) and expects you to share one of your three wives. "It's not fair that you get three and I only have one!" Of course we know there are real life monogamist Karens who get upset that they don't have any wives!
 
Holy Spirit had been calling me to study submission. The more I searched the more frustrated I became- none of what I found was syncing, so one day while lifting in my gym, I got on the floor between sets and cried out that He would teach me biblical submission. Gender roles flashed through my mind. I found a site biblicalgenderroles and dug in. I found a four part series on how learning polygyny can help your monogamous marriage. It has! It also taught me what biblical patriarchy is, which complimentarian patriarchy isn’t quite there- their loathing of women is atrocious. Biblical patriarchy covers women beautifully and revealed to me the extraordinary power in submission done God’s way. In less than a week God transformed my entire way of thinking and living. My husband and I have heard the call to polygyny and have accepted the invite, and now are studying, preparing, planning, and waiting on God. It has been the most thorough and meaningful experience we have ever had with God and one another, not that we aren’t still undergoing much disorientation and recalibrating. We have been married 32+ years and in love for 40, so it’s been a whole “thing.” At the end of the day though obeying God is all that matters. His way is better. IMHO, understanding polygyny within the context of biblical patriarchy is where true biblical submission is found.
 
Holy Spirit had been calling me to study submission. The more I searched the more frustrated I became- none of what I found was syncing, so one day while lifting in my gym, I got on the floor between sets and cried out that He would teach me biblical submission. Gender roles flashed through my mind. I found a site biblicalgenderroles and dug in. I found a four part series on how learning polygyny can help your monogamous marriage. It has! It also taught me what biblical patriarchy is, which complimentarian patriarchy isn’t quite there- their loathing of women is atrocious. Biblical patriarchy covers women beautifully and revealed to me the extraordinary power in submission done God’s way. In less than a week God transformed my entire way of thinking and living. My husband and I have heard the call to polygyny and have accepted the invite, and now are studying, preparing, planning, and waiting on God. It has been the most thorough and meaningful experience we have ever had with God and one another, not that we aren’t still undergoing much disorientation and recalibrating. We have been married 32+ years and in love for 40, so it’s been a whole “thing.” At the end of the day though obeying God is all that matters. His way is better. IMHO, understanding polygyny within the context of biblical patriarchy is where true biblical submission is found.
Just remember that if your church kicks you to the curb, you will always have a community of people who love the Lord Jesus, that you can be a part of!
 
We left institutional church a long time ago, 20 years. We have a small home fellowship. We are not sure how they are going to take the whole polygyny conversation, but we know they will at least hear us out and search scripture. Mostly they may become fearful and personalize thinking just because we are they have to/ we hope not, but we could see that being an issue. It is definitely comforting to have a group of people to relate with, thank you.
 
We left institutional church a long time ago, 20 years. We have a small home fellowship. We are not sure how they are going to take the whole polygyny conversation, but we know they will at least hear us out and search scripture. Mostly they may become fearful and personalize thinking just because we are they have to/ we hope not, but we could see that being an issue. It is definitely comforting to have a group of people to relate with, thank you.
We started out with a home fellowship about a decade ago. From the beginning, there were some that were personally opposed to polygyny but not vocal about it. There were some that were wanting to have a sister wife and the rest seemed ambivalent. This group grew over that decade so much we had to get a building large enough to meet. Still too small but affordable. Fast forward to the beginning of this year, I shared with them that I personally was actively looking for another wife. Within a month, 95 % of the people chose to leave. There were maybe 3 men who still believe and that did not rebel. The rest formed a full rebellion. It was not enough to quietly walk away. We had a number of men's meetings to discuss it. They wanted to call this out as sin when that couldn't be shown in scripture, they defaulted to "it is not profitable." There was a ring leader of course. A full on Korah.

What was the problem? It appears that the wives revolted and the effeminate men chose to follow their wives. The queen of Astaroth is living in their homes.

I hate it and yet, I am ok with it. I do not want to fellowship with those whose households are all upside down. It is a scourge on the rest.

I share this with you just to prepare you for what very easily might happen. These were a bunch of men that I have worked alongside at their homes doing everything from hanging out to construction, dinners, weddings, funerals, feasts year after year, you name it. Yet, I was an instant pariah.

Just remember, the word of God is truth and it does not matter how the hearer responds, when we speak, we are to speak the truth.
I bid you God speed on your journey...
 
Back
Top