I did provide reasoning which did Jesus said to carry two miles. One which makes sense.You didn’t provide proof of your assumptions.
The only law was that they couldn’t compel beyond the mile.
I did provide reasoning which did Jesus said to carry two miles. One which makes sense.You didn’t provide proof of your assumptions.
The only law was that they couldn’t compel beyond the mile.
I don’t remember your reasoning, but I do remember that it was twisted because of your position that a Roman would be breaking a non-existent law if someone obeyed Yeshua’s simple recommendation.I did provide reasoning which did Jesus said to carry two miles. One which makes sense.
Men obviously have.Being woman doesn't make your expert in feminism.
I would be willing to bet that most of humans exposing evils of feminism were men.
You don't have to, that is your choice.You are only one here totally obsessed with equality. I don't care.
Which I have frequently acknowledged.Maybe. But some did pursue answers and they did get.
Victimhood. Just as women can blame men for all their issues, opposite is true also.While these other people are busy throwing around blanket terms like "submission," and focusing more on how to change women to make them less flawed, you've repeatedly expressed how to positively incorporate those things into a family dynamic.
That comparison honestly just exposes a deeply rooted negative view of women, rather than exposing anything ungodly or unbiblical about your opinions.
In bible there is hierarchy. God > Jesus > Man > Woman > Children.
QuadrupleAgreed.
And nowhere in that hierarchy appears clergy, churches, denominations, congregations, rules, silly rules, obsolete rules, or etc.