• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

General New new new

Lol the million doller question haha. So I decided I wanted to be a sister wife signed up on sister wives and one of the gentlemen men on there we chatted a bit we got along great on a friend level. He then suggested sign up hear for a Sense of community and like minded individuals. Also I am 29 I'm a very happy soul I love a good laugh and I just want a feeling of that I belong.
Hi and welcome to this little place to find like minded people. It's encouraging to know you encountered a gentleman who directed you to Biblical Families. Hope you experience that sense of belonging you're looking for. Blessings

Bad boy!
Bad, bad, bad boy!

Hi and welcome to this little place to find like minded people. It's encouraging to know you encountered a gentleman who directed you to Biblical Families. Hope you experience that sense of belonging you're looking for. Blessings
Thank you. I truly do feel like this is wher I should be feels like God guided me right hear wher I belong. So I'm grateful to be hear.

You did! He was teasing you about your first post, where you said "I'm new hear." rather than "I'm new here". It was amusing to somebody in a dorky mood. :)

Welcome!
Yeah I'm not good at spelling so I get it little hurtful but totally cool a laugh at someone's mistake could you change the mis spelling please

Back