• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

General New new new

In all reality it's not nice your making fun. I dent even know I spelled it wrong.
Perhaps it's not so much making fun of you personally as being amused by the the error. Auto correction on cellphones can sometimes result in odd and amusing sentences. Please don't take offence as no one here intends to deliberately offend another contributor to the forum. Blessings and Shalom

Yeah I would certainly hope not. I can't spell. I just never could learn.. it was not auto correction it was me. I dent even know 2 different hear and here. Im not very smart. I'm just a sensitive soul... we all have a story we all been threw things I just want to be where ppl are glad to have me and are nice.

Yeah I would certainly hope not. I can't spell. I just never could learn.. it was not auto correction it was me. I dent even know 2 different hear and here. Im not very smart. I'm just a sensitive soul... we all have a story we all been threw things I just want to be where ppl are glad to have me and are nice.
We all give each other a hard time, but our community should prove to be nice, I can only speak good things from my own personal experience. 😊

We are like family, we tease an awful lot. I’m sure that it can be a bit much for someone new. But as family, we love each other greatly. Welcome to the fam.

As a friend of mine once said, It isn’t Thanksgiving Dinner if someone doesn’t leave the table crying.

Ok, let’s try not to be that mean.

As others have said, we have a good time around here... the world gives us a hard enough time for our beliefs... we gotta stick together even when we all show our qwerky side... relax, enjoy, repeat...

The more people you meet and get to know, the more you'll appreciate the wonderful community here. Stick around; keep posting and reading and you'll build some awesome relationships.

I can't spell either, so you're at home here lol

As others have said, we have a good time around here... the world gives us a hard enough time for our beliefs... we gotta stick together even when we all show our qwerky side... relax, enjoy, repeat...
Yeah wait till you see my quirky side lol the other side of me 😆

We are like family, we tease an awful lot. I’m sure that it can be a bit much for someone new. But as family, we love each other greatly. Welcome to the fam.

As a friend of mine once said, It isn’t Thanksgiving Dinner if someone doesn’t leave the table crying.

Ok, let’s try not to be that mean.
Lol I would be the one crying for sure you can count on it. Hahahaha

Im not very smart.
Don't measure your smartness or intelligence on how well you can spell. That is one small thing in a giant sea of things that indicate how intelligent you are. The fact that you are here already shows that you think for yourself and are willing to dig into theology and information, which shows you are very smart indeed.

Don't measure your smartness or intelligence on how well you can spell. That is one small thing in a giant sea of things that indicate how intelligent you are. The fact that you are here already shows that you think for yourself and are willing to dig into theology and information, which shows you are very smart indeed.
Awww your so very kind THANK YOU!!!!😊

Back