• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Vaccines

Diets where you cut out food groups (especially several of them) can be super hard to do. There's nothing you can buy, all our foods have a little bit of everything in them. With one of my babies I couldn't eat dairy or sulphur while breastfeeding, plus I wasn't eating pork or shellfish etc, and believe it or not but that excluded me from most packaged foods. Even noodles had dairy in them or shellfish. Chips had dairy in the flavour. I was going mad with a young baby and not able to eat anything!

I mean, it's fine if you want to make every single meal yourself for the rest of your life, but it's not easy, and it's nice being able to grab a biscuit occasionally or a burger when you're out.

The diet I'm on now is fantastic and doesn't cut out any food groups at all, just limits unhealthy things and makes you make better choices. It's sustainable and manageable and so much easier.

Keto is great for reducing inflammation so common after vaccine injury.

Keto is one of the most anti-inflammatory diets there is, though there is nothing magic about the ketogenic foods. It is the removal of the foods that cause inflammation. In other words, you can eat non-keto and have an anti-inflammatory diet, which begins with removing all processed foods. However, if you follow ketogenic dieting, you have to think less about it. :) btw, I am a huge fan of keto dieting, and have done it for most of the last 25 years.

Keto is one of the most anti-inflammatory diets there is, though there is nothing magic about the ketogenic foods. It is the removal of the foods that cause inflammation. In other words, you can eat non-keto and have an anti-inflammatory diet, which begins with removing all processed foods. However, if you follow ketogenic dieting, you have to think less about it. :) btw, I am a huge fan of keto dieting, and have done it for most of the last 25 years.
Do you mind me asking how you have done it for 25 years? Do you cycle? What have you found to be the best way long term? What benefits have you seen in your life?

Do you mind me asking how you have done it for 25 years? Do you cycle? What have you found to be the best way long term? What benefits have you seen in your life?

Sorry for the delayed reply, @Jennifer.

I began about 25 years ago with Atkins, and I loved it. I was hard core - no more than 20 carbs a day, and this was before people understood net carbs. What sold me was how my bloodwork and other medical readings changed. In fact, my doctor called it a miracle. I did fall off the wagon for a bit, and afterwards decided to do South Beach Diet, which was a bit more relaxed. I was probably barely keto then, but I seem to be able to stay in ketosis at a bit higher carb count than most. Then I edged toward the paleo way of eating, but still keeping a focus on high fat, moderate protein, moderate vegetables, and some fruit such as apples and berries. Through all that I have found I feel best when I am very low carb, and that is where I am now. I eat veggies, but almost all green veggies. I eat a small amount of fruit, normally an apple or blueberries, but not every day, and I the rest is fat and protein. I am find a nice groove with Dr. Fung’s fasting/keto protocol, which suits me quite well.

Now, in full disclosure, I am not where I need to be weight wise - about 50 pounds lower than my highest weight, and about 50 pounds or so to go. And I still have an unhealthy relationship with food. By that I mean I am a stress eater, and the last two years has been incredibly stressful for me, something that seems to be increasing, not decreasing. When I am stressed, I can eat unbelievable amounts of food - not good. I cannot say I am losing weight right now, but when I go through spells of less stress, I do, and I lose it quickly. Some people say you can’t overeat on keto - I can, and I think this is a ridiculous statement.

As far as what I’ve seen, I am overall healthier when I am eating keto. My blood pressure is lower, my bloodwork is better, and my blood glucose is MUCH better.

While I’ve done keto type dieting for 25 years, there have been spells where I haven’t followed it. My wife can’t remember me not eating keto, but I can. I’d say I have stuck to it 80% of the time.

As far as what works best for me, I have done one meal a day about 50% of the time for a few years now, and keto when I eat. I’ve also done much longer fasts, as long as 5 days, and I love it when I get past the first day. The best I have felt is when I am fasting greater than 48 hours, but I travel a lot for work, and I am often in positions where work dinners are expected, so it is hard to stick to that.

All this being said, I am not of the belief that any one diet is right for everyone. Our bodies all react differently, and some of us cannot stick to certain diets. For me, keto and fasting are easy. For others, this may not be the case. I would add this though, I think eliminating all forms of sweetener is essential, not just sugar. Even though I can make an argument that stevia is okay, all sweeteners, even artificial ones, seem to cause an insulin response, which is not good when triggered as often as it is in our modern world. I am a firm believer in non-processed food with the only sugar being that which is in the food, and I avoid high sugar/high starch foods.

I kind of feel like I rushed this answer a bit - I hope it makes sense.

Articles like that really piss me off. Total problem-reaction-solution psyop.

Mandatory vaccination laws aren't strong enough and that caused a measles outbreak therefor we need to crack down even harder on parental rights.

Totally ignored is the fact that vaccinated people can be infected and spread the disease without showing symptoms, if they're not the actual source of the problem; sometimes the strain being spread around is the type used in the vaccine and not a wild type (not sure if that is going on with measles, but it is with others).

It's illogical and unscientific but that doesn't matter.

Articles like that really piss me off. Total problem-reaction-solution psyop.

Mandatory vaccination laws aren't strong enough and that caused a measles outbreak therefor we need to crack down even harder on parental rights.

Totally ignored is the fact that vaccinated people can be infected and spread the disease without showing symptoms, if they're not the actual source of the problem; sometimes the strain being spread around is the type used in the vaccine and not a wild type (not sure if that is going on with measles, but it is with others).

It's illogical and unscientific but that doesn't matter.

I agree and the future doesn't look so good if things keep going like this

I’m reading a book called ‘Bible Codes for the Biological Apocalypse’ by Drs Leonard Horowitz and Joseph Puleo. The book discusses many topics but two or three chapters deal wit vaccinations. In the late 70’s or early 80’s (I’d have to find the dates) 22,000 vaccinations were administered to the gay community. Sometime after it was administered, it was discovered the vaccine was tainted. The HIV virus had begun. It is interesting to note, approximately 10 years earlier, a group of aids infected monkeys were brought to the US to study. There were connections to each group.

So get a flu shot? I don’t think so.

There is strong reason to believe the Spanish Flu (deadliest outbreak in all human history) came from vaccines administered to soldiers.

"The head of the US Food and Drug Administration says that if states don't require more schoolchildren to get vaccinated, the federal government might have to step in."
Who in their right mind sends their kids to school anyway? It's gotta be the worst place for kids getting infected with all kinds of stuff - and especially to get their thinking infected with gross ungodly worldliness. Grief, they may end up being like most other people on this planet.

Grief, they may end up being like most other people on this planet.
That is what they want, and the BIGGEST reason they are against home schooling. It isnt about the children getting a good education, it is about the children fitting into the society THEY have created, and thinking the way they want them to think.

Before I took my children out of school to homeschool, I remember how they forced the parents to vaccinate their children before they entered. They of course had to have a documented form before the kids could enter. It is all about control over your kids. When I take the kids to the Drs during flu season, that is the first thing the Drs push on the kids and I refuse them everytime. I had a Dr (shocking to me) tell me once that the flu shot is useless because of all the strains of flu and the vaccine only covers a couple. To add that my oldest developed seizures at 7 yrs old. They are so bad that she has to take 2 kinds of medicine to control them. I will never know if the vaccines were the cause but I bet that they were a contributer.

The thing that really gets me is the total lack of regard for 'first do no harm'. Not only is informed consent out the window, but they're actively pushing things like vaccines for pregnant women they KNOW will cause miscarriages. It's just completely unconscionable. Even if you think vaccines are great, if you're pregnant: DO NOT TAKE VACCINES.

To add that my oldest developed seizures at 7 yrs old.
I have an odd question, does your son ever come in contact with flashing strobe lights of any kind? I read today that ‘specific frequency flashing strobe lights could initiate seizures in epileptics’

I believe I was discriminated against and treated as if we didn't deserve treatment last night because my son didn't have a flu shot. That was the only test the doctor was willing to run. And before running the test he arrogantly said, "Your son is presenting as if he has the flu and since you didn't protect him he could be very sick." The test came back negative as I thought it would and it irked the doctor so he didn't want to do anymore for us.

I have an odd question, does your son ever come in contact with flashing strobe lights of any kind? I read today that ‘specific frequency flashing strobe lights could initiate seizures in epileptics’
My daughter has photosensitive epilepsy. She has seizures from certain light frequencies. I didn't let her go watch the new Minions movie because they had a warning for epileptics. She begged me to let her watch it on a computer screen and she said she could close her eyes during flashing moments. She still ended up having a seizure and major migraine. They were serious about that warning.

My daughter has photosensitive epilepsy. She has seizures from certain light frequencies. I didn't let her go watch the new Minions movie because they had a warning for epileptics. She begged me to let her watch it on a computer screen and she said she could close her eyes during flashing moments. She still ended up having a seizure and major migraine. They were serious about that warning.
New business idea, get movies that epileptics want to see, but have flashing lights. Take out the flashing lights part - maybe even put up a little note about what happened in that scene, then have it for them to view online, with ads or pay to watch.

Back