• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Vaccines

I'll have to find the study, but I remember reading somewhere that taking Vitamin D is more effective at preventing the flu, than taking the flu shot. And vitamin C (along with so many other natural treatments) are better at treating the flu than the tamiflu. Patients are not dumb like many healthcare providers think. I've been at clinical all week and alot of the patients know what the dangerous side effects of the tamiflu are. So glad to see people getting smart and looking at how "effective" drugs are.

I'll have to find the study, but I remember reading somewhere that taking Vitamin D is more effective at preventing the flu, than taking the flu shot. And vitamin C (along with so many other natural treatments) are better at treating the flu than the tamiflu. Patients are not dumb like many healthcare providers think. I've been at clinical all week and alot of the patients know what the dangerous side effects of the tamiflu are. So glad to see people getting smart and looking at how "effective" drugs are.
Elderberry is amazing
https://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/sc...6xzv5o5adJP7dtmBsezjEr9-nohv5Mo0lonBM4bh-tkT4

Yes! I'm constantly amazed at the different treatments available that YHVH has given us! If one thing doesn't work, go to the next (or just do them all). Anything from elderberry to vitamin C, to echinacea, goldenseal, chlorella, colloidal silver, orange oil, noni juice, etc. Such a wonderful Physician (aka YHVH) designed such amazing natural treatments!

Back