• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Vaccines

Sue them into the stone ages. Vaccinated people transmit measles as well. They've no scientific leg to stand on.

Although Rockland's outbreak has primarily affected members of the Orthodox Jewish community, Day said there’s no religious exemption. He said he has met with community leaders and stakeholders who supported the measures the county has taken to contain the outbreak.

Some Jewish community leaders are concerned about the backlash from the emergency declaration.

We're about to find out which of these interest groups is higher on the totem pole. This is a rare test.

"Rockland declares state of emergency for measles, bans unvaccinated minors from schools, houses of worship, shopping centers"

Houses of worship, that's them really turning the screws; must be pissed at the Orthodox community. They've never tried to push it beyond schools before.

It took me some digging to find some solid details on the claims in the link (which were a bit exaggerated):

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...gal-win-recasts-vaccine-debate-300712629.html
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...ated-children-in-public-spaces-300825750.html
https://healthimpactnews.com/2018/hhs-sued-for-not-upholding-vaccine-safety-testing-mandated-by-law/

Also interesting from ICAN is this...

The following are some of the key facts learned from the clinical trial reports produced by the FDA, which the agency relied upon to license the MMR:
There were eight clinical trials that in total had less than 1,000 individuals, out of which only 342 children received the MMR vaccine
The safety review period only tracked 'adverse events' for 42 days after injection
More than half or a significant percent of all participants in each of the eight trials developed gastrointestinal symptoms and upper respiratory infections
All adverse events were generically described as 'other viruses' and not considered in safety profile of licensure
The control group received other vaccines for either rubella or measles and rubella, and none of the controls received a placebo (an inert substance such as a saline injection)

IOW it was never safe and they knew it, they just rigged the test and looked the other way.

It's very disappointing to see all the lies with vaccines. I really hate the flu vaccine especially. The CDC reported last year that it was less than 20% effective (IMHO those numbers may be inflated)! Yet, we mandate and force a shot that will provide little to no protection.
I sadly have to get it for school, however, after I graduate and am my own independent healthcare provider, I will never be taking it again! I just have to bear with it (as much as I hate saying it).
At least SC is one of the remaining states that still allows parents to opt out of vaccines based on religious beliefs.

The CDC reported last year that it was less than 20% effective (IMHO those numbers may be inflated)!

At the hospital where I work I heard one of the Physicians talking about how it was only 10% effective last year, also in our area they (cdc) were saying it was 30% effective but the physicians say otherwise.

Thank you for being brave enough to post this. Our daughter was severely injured from vaccines and has lived with epilepsy since she was 4 months old. Sadly we learned the hard way. She is 14 now. Her seizures are down to about three a year. She is taking dual credit courses and super optimistic about life. But I worry about her. I pray she finds a very understanding husband some day.
I just lost a dear friend due to most likely seizure issues...she went in her sleep. Year's ago an iridologist told her that her seizures were brought on by the whooping cough vaccine. She was 59, and fought for independence and a full life for the entire time she was on this earth.

My second son and his wife have opted for NO vaccines for their daughter and I support them 100%. Just not worth the risk IMO.

MEDICAL HORROR: Genetic sequencing of common vaccine finds entire male human genome from aborted human baby… “a complete individual genome” with abnormal, modified genes… 560 genes linked to cancer

FDA-published vaccine insert sheets such as this one for Varivax also openly admit to the use of aborted human fetal cell lines...

3- The fetal human DNA represented in this vaccine is a complete individual genome, that is, the genomic DNA of all the chromosomes of an individual is present in the vaccine.
4- The human genomic DNA contained in this vaccine is clearly, undoubtedly abnormal, presenting important inconsistencies with a typical human genome, that is, with that of a healthy individual.
5- 560 genes known to be associated with forms of cancer were tested and all underwent major modifications.
6- There are variations whose consequences are not even known, not yet appearing in the literature, but which still affect genes involved in the induction of human cancer.
7- What is also clearly abnormal is the genome excess showing changes in the number of copies and structural variants.

T]he DNA contained in these vaccines is potentially TUMORIGENIC...

[T]he contaminant fetal DNA present in all samples analyzed in varying quantities (thus uncontrolled) is up to 300 times higher than the limit imposed by the EMA for carcinogenic DNA...

16C6D2BD-FD16-441E-BEA8-E71C0A17F214.jpeg The MTHFR gene is interesting, I just found out I actually have one copy of it. I am so thankful that several years back a midwife happened to mention it and advised me to take the correct prenatals “just in case” I was a carrier (which surprisingly a large percentage of people are!) I am thankful we were cautious and didn’t just follow the herd, because I’m sure our children have a high chance of having it as well and aren’t able to detoxify.

View attachment 1263 The MTHFR gene is interesting, I just found out I actually have one copy of it. I am so thankful that several years back a midwife happened to mention it and advised me to take the correct prenatals “just in case” I was a carrier (which surprisingly a large percentage of people are!) I am thankful we were cautious and didn’t just follow the herd, because I’m sure our children have a high chance of having it as well and aren’t able to detoxify.
I'm pretty sure that one of my sons has it too. He has some symptoms of it that I thought were just unique to him. For example, he had a line between his eyes when he was a baby that went blue if he needed to burp. The worse his wind, the bluer the line. It was super duper handy, my own little wind indicator. When researching MTHFR because of his asthma (which thank God he seems to be growing out of!), I found that that line is a marker of that gene mutation.
Good thing we'd already decided not to vaccinate before we knew any of this huh?

Yep same with my last little one. That was kind of the aha moment that I should get tested myself. 0FF1620E-8C1A-4BE3-AF11-B41D1B9E37B5.jpeg

Aluminum is the killer issue provaxers don't want to talk about. It's a known neurotoxin and when injected with a vaccine you bypass the bodies natural protections against entry into the body by aluminum. And they've never tested the safety of it in vaccines. The industry knows this and does not care.

Vaccines are literally poison.

Got halfway through that last video. Finish later. Very good and encouraging!

Those who know the truth are about 500% more effective at "recruiting" or persuading the ignorant over those who repeat the "safe and effective" party line.

Another gem was hearing that more doctors are questioning.....their "front line" is getting shaky!

They polled people globally and a significant number have concerns about safety and little fear of getting the disease the jab is for.

Looking forward to finishing the video!

Last edited:
Back