• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Vaccines

WifeOfHisYouth

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
Thank you for being brave enough to post this. Our daughter was severely injured from vaccines and has lived with epilepsy since she was 4 months old. Sadly we learned the hard way. She is 14 now. Her seizures are down to about three a year. She is taking dual credit courses and super optimistic about life. But I worry about her. I pray she finds a very understanding husband some day.

Thank you for being brave enough to post this. Our daughter was severely injured from vaccines and has lived with epilepsy since she was 4 months old. Sadly we learned the hard way. She is 14 now. Her seizures are down to about three a year. She is taking dual credit courses and super optimistic about life. But I worry about her. I pray she finds a very understanding husband some day.

Oh I’m so sorry to hear that she has suffered from a vaccine injury :/

There is SO much misinformation out there. It’s important to know everything to weigh the options.

My mom's parents got smart years ago and quit vaccinating their children. Hubby and I were both raised without them, and have chosen no shots for our children.

It's hard to convince someone blessed with a lifetime of good health that they needed them.
If it ain't broke.....

On the other side...here is a fun statistic.
The average MD has fewer then 500 patients that account for 90% of his income. If he cured 2 people a day he'd be out of business in less than a year.
Drugs are not made to cure, but rather cause other issues so you come back for more prescriptions. My opinion and experience for what its worth.

The average MD has fewer then 500 patients that account for 90% of his income. If he cured 2 people a day he'd be out of business in less than a year.
Drugs are not made to cure, but rather cause other issues so you come back for more
Ouch!!!

Vaccines are proven to increase allergies, autoimmune diseases and so much more- increase the vaccines, increase the doctors visits, increase the prescriptions, increase the cash flow coming in.

Vaccines are proven to increase allergies, autoimmune diseases and so much more- increase the vaccines, increase the doctors visits, increase the prescriptions, increase the cash flow coming in.
Spot on. You've got the picture. Lol

Just wanted to clarify that I in no way think badly of doctors, it is the big drug companies that fund research, and have influenced heavily what is taught in medical schools.
In the same way I think well of Americans, but there is a very big problem under the surface, influencing politics and public opinion for the profit of a few. This really should be addressed for the good of all.

God bless you @WifeOfHisYouth for sharing the information... and for sharing the truth about vaccines!

We have only been in the hospital one day with our 4 month old baby Enoch (due to this recent head injury), and literally have been lectured countless times about vaccines! They cannot wrap their mind around us not wanting to let them pump our kids full of the junk they have to offer! It’s taken a lot of self control to not lecture them on the reality of their shots... but you know, that whole not casting your pearls before swine thing... they can’t even hear it here! It’s like a sacred doctrine to them that must be upheld!

Sorry to hear about the vaccine injury. I was wondering if she had had any success with CBD oil for the seizures. I have family members who had seizures pretty much eliminated via CBD oil and was wondering if others had the same experience or anything like it.

Sorry to hear about the vaccine injury. I was wondering if she had had any success with CBD oil for the seizures. I have family members who had seizures pretty much eliminated via CBD oil and was wondering if others had the same experience or anything like it.
We actually did try CBD. The strain we used, unfortunately, did not work. Perhaps another but where we live we cannot easily access it. She is on Keto for epilepsy and it is working wonderfully. She is seizure drug free.

My daughter! She works very part time as a waitress now. She has overcome so much. She has so much zeal for life and doesn't allow her various health conditions (immune system damaged too) stop her from living . At first we didn't know what kind of life she would live but we knew we were going to love her through it all.

Attachments

• 20190120_153738.jpg
    20190120_153738.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 45
  • 20190127_154922.jpg
    20190127_154922.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 44
We actually did try CBD. The strain we used, unfortunately, did not work. Perhaps another but where we live we cannot easily access it. She is on Keto for epilepsy and it is working wonderfully. She is seizure drug free.

Oh that's so good. Keto does really seem to be effective.

GAPS is another good diet to consider for those with gut or auto-immune problems (vaccine induced or otherwise).

GAPS is another good diet to consider for those with gut or auto-immune problems (vaccine induced or otherwise).

Just be careful not to stay on GAPS too long as that can cause further problems. My wife made that mistake...

Thank you for sharing. My daughter also suffered severe health issues from vaccines. When she was 2 I stopped all remaining vaccines as she ended up in a coma after receiving the MMR. She had developed a high fever after every shot and the doctors would just tell me to take her home and put her in a timpid bath. It was horrible!
I really wish I had known before she was born the dangers of having them. She has respiratory issues that were brought on by the vaccines, she has been in 3 asthmatic comas!
@Jennifer do you know which shot caused the seizures? My Goddaughter and niece both developed seizures after getting the HPV vaccine

HPV vaccine

Ya, avoid that one at all costs. Completely unnecessary from every angle.

Just be careful not to stay on GAPS too long as that can cause further problems. My wife made that mistake...

I'm not that familiar with it. Ideally, you use it to get back to health and then a more normal diet.A journey not a destination. Though I've known people using it long term to help their Autistic children; not sure how long though.

That is a good warning in general though. I've known a lot of people who switched to a vegan diet and felt great, much better. But long term it was not healthy for them. The improvement they saw at first was due to cutting out a bunch of junk, not a reflection of the perfectness of the new diet. And so the deficiencies of the vegan diet caught up with them long term.

Ya, avoid that one at all costs. Completely unnecessary from every angle.

I'm not that familiar with it. Ideally, you use it to get back to health and then a more normal diet.A journey not a destination. Though I've known people using it long term to help their Autistic children; not sure how long though.

That is a good warning in general though. I've known a lot of people who switched to a vegan diet and felt great, much better. But long term it was not healthy for them. The improvement they saw at first was due to cutting out a bunch of junk, not a reflection of the perfectness of the new diet. And so the deficiencies of the vegan diet caught up with them long term.

Also the Vegan diet can be healthy for short periods every once in a while to let certain systems in the body rest. I totally agree though that it has a time limit before it starts to be damaging.

Back