• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Curious about a few beliefs

It's more wonderful for those who have been in slaved. Actually all the evidence including dnA and history proves this fact. It matters for them. Check out Matthew Nolan on YouTube,"The migration of the tribe of Yahudah/Judah

I'm still waiting to see the detailed analysis of John 1:1. Claims with vague references have been made but it's facts/evidence that is exegetically sound we all want.

Hebrew/Jewish Bibles number Joel differently, Joel 4 is the Hebrew numbering of Joel 3.
Joel 3, 4 or 13 -- it matters little. I've now re-read Joel 3 twice today, and there's nothing in there about anything you've been talking about, @BlacksRJewsNYahushaISYHWH.

Peace out.

Given the fact that nothing you have posted so far has actually answered the question, I don't have the time to spend one and a half hours watching a video looking for an answer that probably won't be there. Where exactly in that long talk is the information that shows Judah is black? How many minutes in? I'll jump there and have a quick look.

Also, precisely what verse are you referring to in Joel 3 or 4? Please copy and paste it.

Joel 3, 4 or 13 -- it matters little. I've now re-read Joel 3 twice today, and there's nothing in there about anything you've been talking about, @BlacksRJewsNYahushaISYHWH.

Peace out.
Repent Keith , your being deceive. Joel 4 does mention Judah separate from Israel and calls then his chosen people. They are special and they are black and you need judged so you don't get judged in the end and your running from it.

Given the fact that nothing you have posted so far has actually answered the question, I don't have the time to spend one and a half hours watching a video looking for an answer that probably won't be there. Where exactly in that long talk is the information that shows Judah is black? How many minutes in? I'll jump there and have a quick look.

Also, precisely what verse are you referring to in Joel 3 or 4? Please copy and paste it.
The beginning of 4:1 , the exiles of Judah , then through 2-5 speaks of their slavery. It's very clear and if you don't have time for Truth, then make time. This is serious. Americans and their right now attitude sucks. So spoiled.

I'm still waiting to see the detailed analysis of John 1:1. Claims with vague references have been made but it's facts/evidence that is exegetically sound we all want.
John 1:1 in the beginning..... What does this mean? This means to back to Genesis. What happen there? Elohym created.... So, in the beginning the word created everything. The word was all that was there. Moving on, the word was with elohim. What does this mean? Simply what it says. Elohym had a word and it was his. Come out of his mouth.
Moving on , and the word is elohym. What does this mean? The word is El and it always has been and will be. V14 the word became flesh. In the Greek, it says in v 1 that elohym was the word. Past tense. He is the word. And my words are me. Same for Yahuah.

Please share your detailed analysis of the Greek text of John 1:1. Thank you.
The post above is what I was referring back to when I posted this;
You made the claim:
The word clearly says he is the Father elohim in jn 1;1
Now please show that to be a fact from the Greek Text! Thank you.

The post above is what I was referring back to when I posted this;

You made the claim:

Now please show that to be a fact from the Greek Text! Thank you.
Look at 1 cor. 12:3 , it says he is yahuah creator master in the Greek for sure there. I'm done arguing with y'all. Check out devoted to yah on utube , he breaks it down. Then get back to me once you see it.

I'm done arguing with y'all
The problem is that you aren’t putting any sauce on the pasta that you are doling out.
1 Peter 3:15 (KJV)
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Pointing to a YouTube isn’t what was meant. If you cannot give a provable answer, that is a problem.

Repent Keith , your being deceive. Joel 4 does mention Judah separate from Israel and calls then his chosen people. They are special and they are black and you need judged so you don't get judged in the end and your running from it.
@BlacksRJewsNYahushaISYHWH, you make two separate points here, one of which is clearly supported by the many verses you have posted, and one of which you have offered no evidence for whatsoever but keep asserting as fact.

Regarding Judah
1: "They are special" - yes, absolutely, all your quoted passages say that.
2: "They are black" - we are all still waiting for you to post even a single piece of evidence for this.

We keep asking you to give evidence for point 2, and you keep replying with evidence for point 1.

Back