• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Curious about a few beliefs

Since when does the entire collective tribe of Judah hold the scepter anyway? Even at the time of King David, only one man held the scepter at a time. While that man was from Judah, so thereby the tribe held the scepter, it's not like the congregation of all of Judah got to weigh in and vote on David's ruling decisions.
Read Joel 3

Romans 3:1-2 does not mention skin colour, that does not answer my question.
If Judah is black, then rom 3: 1-2 matters. This is about uncovering false hood and setting people free from lies, don't you care bout that? I'm not nesscerily saying color matters. I'm saying our messiah is black and there is deception around it. That's it. Knowing who the true Jews are( Israel) can set a person free for Israel is a lamp. Yah gave them the assignment to take the gospel to the end of the earth. They are his ambassadors and sons.

Your previous post, which I was responding to, stated:

I understood this to mean that you were saying that Yeshua was NOT "the one that was on Mt Sinai", because he said "I will send a prophet like Moses", and you seemed to be saying that the idea of Yeshua being on Mt Sinai would contradict scripture.
Now you are saying that he WAS on Mt Sinai.

Your posts are extremely confusing. I am still trying to figure out what you actually believe in order that I could even begin to discuss it with you. Gradually piecing it together from the fragments in each of your posts.
Yah the father came in the flesh to die for us and didn't create another someone to do it for him. Therefore it is yah in the beginning, the middle and end. It's that simple. He can be in two places at once. And he can pray to himself if he wants.

I do find it curious that in Acts 13:1, Simeon is specifically called "Simeon Niger," with the word "niger" being Latin for "black" and a true translation would likely call him "Simeon the Black" or "Simeon the Black one." Now if the "true Jews" were Black why would they specifically call him that? In Ezra 9:6, Jeremiah 6:15 and Jeremiah 8:12 the writers use blushing to describe their humiliation/shame, something not applicable to most darker skinned peoples. Are their any historical records describing the color of Judea at the time to base any of the claims? It's difficult to know precisely what their skin tone was but I do know that in the Muslim Hadiths that Muhammad is distinctly described as a white man multiple times over, their are even fatwa that declare the death sentence if someone said he was black. He also made it that when trading slaves 1 Arab was worth 2 black slaves. He also was also racist against Ethiopians. Things like this are more concrete and show that its likely that around the AD 600s the areas Muhammed was from were likely white at the time. Another example is Athanasius was described as the "black dwarf," hard to say the dude was white unless he didn't bathe and rolled around in dark mud. Without solid evidence of any kind, dedeclarations that black people are the true tribe of Judah is nothing but a baseless cope or outright lie.

Fact come before feelings, even if it's hurtful or unpopular.

I do find it curious that in Acts 13:1, Simeon is specifically called "Simeon Niger," with the word "niger" being Latin for "black" and a true translation would likely call him "Simeon the Black" or "Simeon the Black one." Now if the "true Jews" were Black why would they specifically call him that? In Ezra 9:6, Jeremiah 6:15 and Jeremiah 8:12 the writers use blushing to describe their humiliation/shame, something not applicable to most darker skinned peoples. Are their any historical records describing the color of Judea at the time to base any of the claims? It's difficult to know precisely what their skin tone was but I do know that in the Muslim Hadiths that Muhammad is distinctly described as a white man multiple times over, their are even fatwa that declare the death sentence if someone said he was black. He also made it that when trading slaves 1 Arab was worth 2 black slaves. He also was also racist against Ethiopians. Things like this are more concrete and show that its likely that around the AD 600s the areas Muhammed was from were likely white at the time. Another example is Athanasius was described as the "black dwarf," hard to say the dude was white unless he didn't bathe and rolled around in dark mud. Without solid evidence of any kind, dedeclarations that black people are the true tribe of Judah is nothing but a baseless cope or outright lie.

Fact come before feelings, even if it's hurtful or unpopular.
I don't think there is much support for it. Joel 3 talks about the Israelites being sold into slavery, being mistreated,.and being scattered amoung the nations .

Historically many black people were sold into slavery, treated badly, and scattered That seems to be all that there is to it.

The trouble is that black people aren't the only people in history to be sold into slavery, treated badly, and scattered. The history of this fallen world is full of people being sold into slavery, treated badly, and being scattered.

Joel 3 talks about the Israelites being sold into slavery, being mistreated,.and being scattered amoung the nations .
So does Moses, more than once. And later Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Hosea, and pretty much most of the rest. But Deuteronomy 30 fits perfectly today -- IFF His people turn, make t'shuva. ('Repent' is a more vague translation; the word literally means "turn around" - you're goin' the wrong way.)

Historically many black people were sold into slavery, treated badly, and scattered That seems to be all that there is to it.

The trouble is that black people aren't the only people in history to be sold into slavery, treated badly, and scattered. The history of this fallen world is full of people being sold into slavery, treated badly, and being scattered.

Absolutely true; never truer than now, arguably. And those who been enslaved -- first by deception and dishonest weights and measures, then most recently by lockdowns, mask mandates, and now the Poke of the Beast, and associated e-tracking, don't even know what's already been done to them, much less what's coming.

What Simon Legree slavemaster would have even thought about injecting his slaves with immune-destroying DNA mods?

Both houses, both whoring wives (Ahola and Aholaba, northern and southern kingdoms) are STILL in bondage. And most have no clue why:

"Let those who falsely believe they are free...Rattle Their CHAINS."

If Judah is black, then rom 3: 1-2 matters. This is about uncovering false hood and setting people free from lies, don't you care bout that? I'm not nesscerily saying color matters. I'm saying our messiah is black and there is deception around it.
Romans 3:1-2 matters regardless of whether or not Judah is black. It's an important passage, but it doesn't address the question.

You keep saying "messiah is black", and I am asking for some sort of scriptural proof of this. None of the scriptures you are referencing have anything to do with the issue. While others are coming up with many scriptures that indicate that Judah was more likely not black (it's inconclusive but there is some evidence pointing towards them being not-black, and no evidence pointing towards them being black).

I am coming to the conclusion that you simply believe Judah and the Messiah are black because your wife told you this is the case, and then you are reading every scripture about Judah or Messiah and visualising black people when you read it, then quoting those scriptures to us as if they proved your point, when in reality they have nothing to do with your point.

So does Moses, more than once. And later Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Hosea, and pretty much most of the rest. But Deuteronomy 30 fits perfectly today -- IFF His people turn, make t'shuva. ('Repent' is a more vague translation; the word literally means "turn around" - you're goin' the wrong way.)

Absolutely true; never truer than now, arguably. And those who been enslaved -- first by deception and dishonest weights and measures, then most recently by lockdowns, mask mandates, and now the Poke of the Beast, and associated e-tracking, don't even know what's already been done to them, much less what's coming.

What Simon Legree slavemaster would have even thought about injecting his slaves with immune-destroying DNA mods?

Both houses, both whoring wives (Ahola and Aholaba, northern and southern kingdoms) are STILL in bondage. And most have no clue why:

"Let those who falsely believe they are free...Rattle Their CHAINS."
It's Joel 4 , my bad. And notice how Judah is district from Israel.

I don't think there is much support for it. Joel 3 talks about the Israelites being sold into slavery, being mistreated,.and being scattered amoung the nations .

It's Joel 4 , my bad. And Judah here is distinct from Israel.

Romans 3:1-2 matters regardless of whether or not Judah is black. It's an important passage, but it doesn't address the question.

You keep saying "messiah is black", and I am asking for some sort of scriptural proof of this. None of the scriptures you are referencing have anything to do with the issue. While others are coming up with many scriptures that indicate that Judah was more likely not black (it's inconclusive but there is some evidence pointing towards them being not-black, and no evidence pointing towards them being black).

I am coming to the conclusion that you simply believe Judah and the Messiah are black because your wife told you this is the case, and then you are reading every scripture about Judah or Messiah and visualising black people when you read it, then quoting those scriptures to us as if they proved your point, when in reality they have nothing to do with your point.
The wonderful thing about the Messiah isn't so much His skin tone, but the facts that He has come, has accomplished redemption, risen from the dead, is seated at the right hand of the Father, and will return to rescue His people and triumph over his enemies.

Joel 4?

Definitely your bad.
No wonder no one else can see it in Scripture.

@BlacksRJewsNYahushaISYHWH, please just copy-paste the exact verse you are referring to, emphasising the words you believe are relevant (highlight them then click the "B" button to make those words bold). Stop referring to entire chapters that either don't address it or don't even exist.

Closest thing is probably Revelation 1:14-15, but generally this is probably due to a translation error, because it asserts that the figure we assume to be Yeshua has wooly hair, but the CLNT reads: "Now His head and hair are white as white wool, as snow, and His eyes as a flame of fire, and His feet like white bronze, as fired in a furnace, and His voice is as the sound of many waters." This is a literal translation. It doesn't say His hair was wooly; it just says it (and His head) were the color of white wool or snow; and, even though many common translations make this read "feet like burnished bronze," white bronze is actually closer to silver than anything else. This, by the way, isn't a description of pre-Ascension Christ, living as a human on Earth, but instead a post-apocalyptic Christ, and it sounds like something superhuman: blazing white head, eyes of fire, and feet of metallic presence. A Being who could take a long dip in the Lake of Fire and follow that up with a session in a tanning booth.

I went to go read Joel chapter 4. Noticing that there isn't a chapter 4, I thought maybe chapter 1,2, or 3, verse 4. None of them seem relevant.

It still seems like the Lord probably had medium skin tone.

It still seems like the Lord probably had medium skin tone.
Of course he did. He was from what is now Syria, and his parents were from Middle Eastern families. Being white around there would have made him look like a freak.

Back