• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

All History Before 1600's is "Questionable"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earth_is-

Male
When we were little children we were being indoctrinated wherever we went. In the classrooms. From the television sets. Even on the highways looking at billboard advertisements. It's very hard for someone that has been indoctrinated since childhood to wake up to the truth. I'll give one example -- Scripture says the Earth is stationary. Can not be moved. The sun and moon move around the earth. And hades is under the earth. However, since childhood we were taught that we live on a globe earth that's moving 1000 mph around the sun; which is also moving around the universe. These two different beliefs are not compatible - just like islam is not compatible with Christianity. They believe Jesus was just a prophet. But Jesus is not a liar. He is the truth, the way, and the life. We know that Satan is the liar, and will use all kinds of wonders and signs (cgi) to deceive all the nations. This includes infiltrating governments, and corporations and recruiting people through programs like freemasonry, illumanti, and other secretive organizations. Since Jesus is not a liar -- has anyone sat down and pondered the control satan has in this world? Look at the fake moon landings. All the propaganda in movies, shows, tv, social media, etc.

Biblical marriage (polygamy) is another example of indoctrination since childhood - through religion, disney movies/shows, classrooms (drawing the ideal family unit - 1 dad. 1 mom. A few kids), etc.

But I'll give another major deception, and this is 100% backed strongly by scripture. Jesus already returned in the 1st century. The King finished his 1000 year reign -- the "Golden Ages" were the dark ages. Satan has been loosed from his prison since probably the 10th Century. It took him several family generations to start infiltrating religion, government, and corporations. But "The Renaissance Period" and "Enlightenment Period" were the beginning of Satan's fruit, and each century has simply been worse and worse. These two time periods were the beginning of the decline of Christendom - and rise of paganism, new age thoughts and ideas, and other mystic religions. Freemasonry was formed. Illuminati formed. Evolution earth theory formed. Globe earth theory formed. And new age philosophies.

But let's get to the scriptures:

“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.“ (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.“ (Matthew 24: 25-34)

“But Jesus kept silent and the high priest said to Him, “I adjure you by the living God, that you tell us whether you are the Christ, the Son of God.” Jesus said to him, “You have said it yourself; nevertheless I tell you, hereafter you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of power, and coming on the clouds of heaven.“” (Matthew 26: 63, 64)

“Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour.” (1 John 2:18)

“…the coming of the Lord is near. …the Judge is standing right at the door.” (James 5:8, 9)

“And he said to me, “These words are faithful and true”; and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show to His bond-servants the things which must soon take place. “And behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book.” And he said to me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near. Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming quickly.“”… (Revelation 22:6,7,10,12,20)

Look, he is coming with the clouds,' and 'every eye will see him, even those who pierced him'; and all peoples on earth 'will mourn because of him.' So shall it be! Amen. Revelation 1:7

It's very clear per scripture that Jesus returned in the 1st century. We've been bombarded with billboards on the highway, pastors, popes, and teachers - all crying out "Jesus is coming." Friends -- Jesus says he already returned. The Great Tribulation is over. The Rapture is over. Armageddon is over.

What happens after Armageddon? People assume the story is over. But there is "a lot" of Bible prophecy left even after Jesus' 2nd coming and Armageddon.

The Millennial Reign Of Christ (Revelation 20)

And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended.

I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus, and for the word of God, and such as didn’t worship the beast nor his image, and didn’t receive the mark on their forehead and on their hand. They lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 The rest of the dead didn’t live until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over these, the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with him one thousand years.

After 1000 Year Reign
And after the thousand years, Satan will be released from his prison, 8 and he will come out to deceive the nations.

It's very apparent we're living in satan's season today. Everything is backwards. The deception is everywhere. Our history can not be trusted and has been severely tainted/manipulated (dates moved around). There's a lot of old world architecture all throughout the world - which makes very little sense how people back in those days were able to build them. Simply type in 1894 Chicago World Fair (google images) to see a glimpse of these free energy buildings - which were found "everywhere." Each continent had such magnificent buildings - which we've never learned about in school. Almost all of them were destroyed from the 1700's through World War 2. The few that are left standing are used as tourist sites, religious buildings (vatican), and government buildings.

Jesus is God, King, Savior, Lord, High Priest, and the only way to Salvation. This is the same yesterday. The same today. The same tomorrow. Build your rock on Jesus. Do not be deceived by anything else.

Well, you've got so much in that post I really don't know where to start in responding to it! Three major ones to begin with.
  • Flat earth
  • Free energy architecture
  • Christ returning in the first century but despite "every eye will see him" clearly not being noticed as everyone still kept preaching he was still coming back
Which do you really want to discuss? Can't really do it all at once.

Last edited:
More old world:
Chicago 1894

1686176348818.png

Chicago 1894 at night

1686176604257.png

1686176662886.png

Chicago 1894
1686176682312.png
1686176803782.png

Doesn't matter the continent -- these buildings were constructed everywhere:

1686176832264.png

A city in Europe:
1686176537038.png

This picture is for a live play for "Genesis" from the Bible with animatronics. In San Francisco 1915:

1686176411692.png
Paris late 1800's:

1686177064135.png
1686177132404.png

Regarding "every eye will see him." You have to take the Bible in context. That's referring to his 2nd coming in the 1st century. Every eye did see him - when Jesus returned back in the 1st century. And he reigned for 1,000 years with his resurrected saints and likely holy angels. Those Golden Ages are long over. Most of these buildings were destroyed through fires, wars, earthquakes, and demolitions.

You know about the legend of Krampus? It started in the 12th century in Germany. Not long until after the 1000 year reign would end, per scripture. But if you look at all the photos it shows satan with his chains loosed. Some say the statue of liberty is supposed to represent Lucifer. Her feet on the statue of liberty also have chains -- that have been broken.

1686177616662.png

Scripture regarding the 1000 year reign of Christ with his resurrected saints and holy angels:

Isaiah 2:3–4
Many peoples shall come, and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob, that he may teach us his ways and that we may walk in his paths.” For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 4 He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.

1 Corinthians 6:2 — 2 Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world?

2 Timothy 2:12 — 12 If we endure, we will also reign with him...

Zechariah 14:9
The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

Isaiah 11:9
They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain, for the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

Zechariah 14:17
Any nation in the world that refuses to come to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of Heaven’s Armies, will have no rain.

Hopefully you will forgive those of us that fail to be astonished by your awesome discovery.

Scriptures come first. I’m sure there’s good people working at nasa. And most of them have no idea earth is a closed system. Every rocket launch switches to cgi once it goes outer space. NASA images of the earth from outer space change in shape and form over the decades. NASA’s logo is a serpent’s tongue. Judge the fruit / not outside appearance.

But they put the truth in our faces. The logo for the United Nations is the flat earth map from the 1800’s (side note - Roman inspired design):

1686192109957.png

820D76BE-1F97-4104-B36F-F8576D427687.jpeg

Last edited:
I believe in a biblical firmament, and that the earth is liekly not a ball. The shape of the earth is probably the least important part compared to the other claims of the earth written in scripture. Flat earth is a buzzword that makes everyone shriek. I would rather go over the many other inconsistencies between what men say about the world, and what God says.

I have believed this for about the last 7 years and am much more mature to handle this conversation now than when I first learned. I believe it only because of plain reading of scripture, much like coming to learn polygyny, not due to any science, or what any man says about the world. I am very well acquainted with the concept of the cosmos, by the way.

I wouldn't go about sharing this information in this fashion, though, as a critique. Comes off frenzied and tin foily to throw out all of these pictures and fringe topics, all at once. I would tackle one at a time instead, if I were the poster.

Feel free to ask me questions if you'd like to know why I've come to the conclusions I've come to. Like I said, for me it is all about what the Word says, what men say on this topic is irrelevant to me--just like marriage.

The earth isn’t flat. I don’t think that because someone told me to think that, I know that because of personal experience. Anyone who has navigated on the open ocean knows that the navigational math required for navigating long distance on a flat plane will not get you to your destination. The math required to arrive at the correct destination only works on a spherical earth. And yes, when you go over the horizon, the bottom of the mountains disappear first and they slowly drop below the horizon just like it would if you were traveling on a sphere.

What verses of Scripture make you think the earth is flat?

The earth isn’t flat. I don’t think that because someone told me to think that, I know that because of personal experience. Anyone who has navigated on the open ocean knows that the navigational math required for navigating long distance on a flat plane will not get you to your destination. The math required to arrive at the correct destination only works on a spherical earth. And yes, when you go over the horizon, the bottom of the mountains disappear first and they slowly drop below the horizon just like it would if you were traveling on a sphere.

What verses of Scripture make you think the earth is flat?
I'm not debating flat earth, but the whole cosmology of our world. The shape of the earth is a small detail. There are verses I could show it by, but they're more inferences than flat out saying the earth is flat. Which is why I don't attempt to home run off of that small detail. It is better to start with fundamentals and top down questions. Flat earth is too triggering, just like polygamy, you just wouldn't take the other portion seriously. I'd say forget about that from here on.

It's just unimportant compared to everything else.

Last edited:
Ok, I'll whip through this in summary fashion.

Flat earth:
To be blunt @Earth_is- and @b_ce, you've been hoodwinked. NASA didn't invent the spherical earth, people have known that forever. Eratosthenes calculated the circumference of the spherical earth to a high degree of accuracy way back in 240BC, using two sticks and some smart maths, and sailors have relied on the earth being spherical forever. However in the mid-2000s a group of atheists got together and decided to revive this whole flat-earth idea online as a way of discrediting conservative Christians. They succeeded beyond their wildest imaginations. Conspiracies are real, the shape of the earth truly is a conspiracy, and you've been taken in by it.

If Eratosthenes could calculate the earth's circumference in 240BC, even you and I can easily demonstrate to ourselves that it is a sphere using our own eyes and brains. I have considered this very carefully, taken my own measurements, and I know the earth is a sphere not because anyone else told me, but because I have confirmed it for myself very easily. If you want to know how to check this yourselves using simple observations, let me know and I would be glad to help you.

But I'm not going to try and persuade you if you're unwilling and would continue to believe this whatever your eyes showed you, because as @Joleneakamama says:
You can't reason someone out of a position he didn't use reason to get into.

Architecture:
What is your point in posting all these photos @Earth_is-? Are you showing us that the styles of architecture have changed over time, and in the past people used to make more domes? What's that got to do with anything other than fashion?

1000 year reign:
I have no problem with anyone believing the past 2000 years, the "church age", are the Messianic reign of Christ on earth through the church. That is actually the normal position that most Christians have held throughout history, and many denominations continue to hold today. It's completely mainstream. It is not the view that is popular in the Evangelical Protestant and Messianic churches today, who since around 1900 have promoted the idea of a future 1000 year reign, but it is that view which is unusual (whether true or false).

I also don't mind people thinking that Satan is active in the world - that's not really an unusual view.

However, if anyone thinks the second coming of Christ has already happened, and the dead have already been raised - then what are we bothering with Christianity for? What we hope for has been and gone, and the result is pretty crap to be honest, nowhere near as good as advertised. May as well go and be a pagan, it looks like fun.

The second coming of Christ has to be a future event, or none of our faith makes sense.

Oh how I love the tinfoil hats conspirators. I’m fully on board with hearing about I all and all at once. I once had a neighbor who told me the wildest stories…he was a real nutter. The one that made me throw up my hands and say enough! was when he was trying to convince me that the US government was controlling the weather to manipulate the election. I thought this guys really lost it. Fast forward 10 or so years and I start learning about HARP and other weather modifications etc. and a whole lot of agendas and conspiracies. So now I’m the one wearing the tinfoil hat. Difference between me and my neighbour is that I was grounded in faith and was working through my Bible. He was an atheist. Some of the crazy stuff he was on about had some serious truth to it. Mind you he did scare the li daylights out of his poor wife when he had her convinced that the planet Niburu was going to buzz the earth and flip it on its axis and destroy most of the planet. He stocked up on items that wouldn’t have helped him even if the stuff was going to hit the fan. Worst of all he and his wife lived in fear. For all the truth he was seeking, he couldn’t hear THE TRUTH. And that sucks, because even though the government didn’t get him and Niburu turned out to be nothing, he still got old and faces death where he will go and meet our Lord whom he denied. Brutal.
I’m just digging into the Tartaria stuff and electroculture and a whole lot of other interesting things. Been down many a rabbit holes in the past and had the good fun (for me) of turning my wife’s reality on its head as I introduced her to how things actually operate. The problem with it all is that it’s like climbing a mountain, conspiracy mountain. Horrific and disturbing and fascinating all at the same time. But when you get to the top you find friends but no one is excited because there is no where to go from there and nothing changes. And no one who gets to the top of conspiracy mountain can ever leave. You can’t go back into naivety. You cant go home again. For those who have salvation, it’s better because there is hope for those who believe. But I believe it makes things harder, darker. I definitely see Jesus differently and more weighty now. He new the full depravity and wickedness that goes on in the world unlike anything that people could grasp. And he took it all on himself.

It starts with the beginning, when all was water and there was a great deep. A very important detail that is often overlooked. In other creation stories with firmaments this is known as the primordial waters. I will be using KJV for all of the text provided.

“And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1‬:‭2‬

Within that great deep was installed a firmament, right in the midst(middle) of it. This firmament is a structure to divide water, better known as a dome. Raqiya in hebrew, meaning a beat out plate, or expanse. It is intended to divide waters from waters. Once this is placed in the middle of the water, there are now two bodies of water above and below.

“And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1‬:‭6‬-‭7‬

Waters under the firmament but also above...

Josephus the 1st century Jewish historian is known to speak of the firmament in Antiquities of the Jews, this was the prevailing view of the world reliant only upon scripture.

"After this, on the second day, he placed the heaven over the whole world, and separated it from the other parts, and he determined it should stand by itself. He also placed a crystalline [firmament] round it, and put it together in a manner agreeable to the earth, and fitted it for giving moisture and rain, and for affording the advantage of dews." Josephus

The firmament is then termed heaven. So within the rest of scripture, firmament will always imply heaven but heaven will not always imply the hardness of the firmament.

“And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1‬:‭8‬

The portion of water beneath the firmament, that was gathered unto one place is the ocean that we have today. And the dry land that appeared out of that, is earth.

“And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬

But remember from here on, there is still water above the firmament as well.

All of the lights and stars are placed in the firmament

“And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1‬:‭14‬-‭15‬

The sun and moon are also merely two lights, placed inside of the firmament as well.

“And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1‬:‭16‬-‭18‬

Out of the initial days, that is the plain reading of the firmament. I'll go into other points in how the water is aboves us based off of scripture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back