• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

All History Before 1600's is "Questionable"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came back from a nice day out with my family. I know longer care to talk about this anymore frankly. Just don't have the energy. I went over all of the main points, and I'm content. Had my fill. Thank you all for listening. If anyone would like to talk feel free to message me.

God bless you all. May Christ bless you from above. ☺️

“But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above) ”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭10‬:‭6‬

That's a shame @b_ce, because you're actually discussing this rationally and reasonably. I'm enjoying discussing it with you. I'm have stopped bothering responding to @Earth_is- as on this specific issue he has a different perspective which is less conducive to profitable discussion (which I think the last series of posts illustrate clearly). He's welcome to believe what he likes. But I would be very interested in your thoughts on at least this one point @b_ce:
In particular, the video with the sunrise under the clouds seems to contradict the flat earth view. In flat earth cosmology the sun never goes down, it goes round and round in a circle above the earth - it never actually goes up and down. Therefore it would always be above the clouds. If the sun is below the clouds at sunrise, it must circle underneath the earth at nighttime. Only people who believe the earth is a sphere hold that view.

That's a shame @b_ce, because you're actually discussing this rationally and reasonably. I'm enjoying discussing it with you. I'm have stopped bothering responding to @Earth_is- as on this specific issue he has a different perspective which is less conducive to profitable discussion (which I think the last series of posts illustrate clearly). He's welcome to believe what he likes. But I would be very interested in your thoughts on at least this one point @b_ce:
All love brother 🙂 Feel free to pm if you'd like to hear my thoughts, and I will try to be as biblical as possible. I'm beat and will likely respond to you in a few days, if you're interested in that. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back